Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you miss David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can do is shrug my shoulders at this news. He made a ton of money and got out, thats all. He was a good fighter, but nowhere near good enough to back up his(numerous) words. I really hope he stays out of the public eye though, It will be a little hard to stomach if he is on tv a lot being proclaimed or proclaiming himself as the former HW champion of the world.

Comment

I'll miss his sexy toe.

Comment

lol, nothing to miss. He did great build ups but his fights were crap.
        Last edited by Grand Champ; 10-11-2011, 09:04 AM.

Comment

He isn't retired, he has decided not to renew his BBoBC license, which only means he can't fight in the UK..

He has done this to entice either Klitschko into a match/rematch sooner rather than later.

As word coming out of the Klitschko camp is of Vitali offering Haye a fight now, so it seems to have worked..

Comment

The words of this song could be about David Haye, especially the line "you made a fool of everyone"

Comment

haye isnt a great fighter, but hes a fighter. thats rare in todays heavyweight division, most ppl are bums.

he had some poor performances but he also had some great ones, it isnt fair for anyone to judge him completely based on just some of his fights. you have to look at his whole career and looking at it that way nobody can say he wasnt good for boxing.

his presence alone made the HW division somewhat interesting for a while. that will be missed, and even more so his CW run. i think its a shame hes retiring, especially now. both considering that hes in his prime, on the comeback and more than anything the pathetic, embarassing, disgraceful state of the HW division.

Comment

Looks like most people won't miss him.

Comment

Working...
                X