Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you miss David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah I won't miss him, but he's a funny guy.

Comment

Gonna miss him a little if he really decides to retire now, he has been entertaining in the past - at least pre-fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Are you going to miss David Haye?

Or are you thinking "good riddance"?
        just a little, he had talent and he's still in his prime so its a shame he retires...plus i was expecting a fight with vitali or adamek

Comment

as much as haye thrashtalk his way into a KLITSCKo fight. he will be better remembered than floyd.

Comment

im gonna miss him! I think hes a very talented boxer!
            he said from day one that he will retire on his 31 birthday!
            I would have loved him to go out on a win but look at the heavyweight division right now! its not very much going on! Seems to me all the top guys are just waiting for the klitschkos to retire and dissapear

Comment

Rumor is he may try out MMA with the UFC

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Are you going to miss David Haye?

Or are you thinking "good riddance"?
                Apart from Haye not giving Monte Barrett food money and booking him a matchbox of a room,I do not see anything else he did

Comment

Let's see... He could fight Vitali for £10m plus or get paid £250k tops to take on a UFC guy like Cain or Lesnar where he'll likely be RNC'd in one or two rounds... nah.

Comment

I suppose i might mis the excitement and controversy he brought to the sport. I think that was good for boxing and generated interest in the division. Apart from that I dont think he was exciting in the ring and his personality wasnt likeable either. He didnt seem genuine and wanted to make his money and go which is fine from a business aspect but the paying customer wasnt happy with his talk then lack off effort in his performances. If he is going to continue like that then its probably a good job he is going. If he had the intention of trying to survive for 12 rounds then claiming an injury when picking up his cheque it doesnt say much about his character. His cruiserweight career was good though. Unfortunatley I think the damage has been done and he wont be remembered fondly because he is going out at the wrong time. He should have had some sort of redemption but the British public view him almost in the same light as they view Audley.

Comment

23 kos in 25 fights, how was he a boring fighter? If you really thought he was going to open up against Valuev or Wlad then you're deluded. He's a decent fighter, I'll miss him.

Lol at people saying he lost to Valuev, Valuev didn't land a glove on Haye, it was a punch perfect performance against someone a foot taller and 7 stones bigger in weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X