Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Just be thankful that Pac isn't even in his prime yet

Comment

Pacs sparring partners should demand him to OST.

Comment

more unbiased reporting from the pacquiao groupies.....and i see pacquiao has a catch weight for his sparring partners as well.

Comment

Looks like the hater group of drama queen fairies is back hating on Pac. Get a life Fairies.

Comment

Boxingscene should demand some of his haters prove they have a brain before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Looks like the hater group of drama queen fairies is back hating on Pac. Get a life Fairies.
              Yeah it didn't really take too long for the pac haters to show up lol

Comment

Originally posted by Black Dynamite View Post
                Why would they put a little fighter in with Pacquiao knowing he has a fight Saturday? Why is Pacquiao sparring a light weight anyway? If you sparring LW's then why not fight Marquez at 140lbs? I can't give Pacquiao any credit for beating up that lil dude, and this article bragging about it should have ne'er been written.
                Freddie roach is training linares. Linares has a fight coming up against demarco who is a southpaw. Pacquiao is a southpaw, so pac is sparring linares to help him prepare for demarco who is also a southpaw. Why wouldn't linares want to spar one of the best southpaws out there in order to prepare himself against a southpaw fighter. Pac and linares are just helping each other prepare by sparring each other.

Comment

Nothing special about the news. I mean, its sparring. But its good to hear things like these from Pac's camp.

It will definitely boost the fights' PPV numbers.

Comment

He picked the right fighter to spar with. A lightweight sparring partner for a lightweight opponent. This is a travesty! If it wasn't for FMJ's fight with JMM at 144, JMM would still be getting ducked by the Pacquiao camp. They saw vulnerablility in JMM at 144, so they wanted the fight at 144. Shameful, very shameful. P4P King? I thinks not.

Comment

Originally posted by omyblaze57 View Post
                      So, they will let him fight next Saturday for a title with a recent cut over his left eye. Let's hope everything goes OK...
                      You know that sounds really ****** and I think they are LYING just to make Pacroid look good. Because why would they spar Linares and he has a slight cut and he's fighting next week. That cut will NOT be healed by next week. Somebody is lying just like somebody is lying that they don't use PED's

Comment

Working...
                      X