Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Takes it Easy on Linares After Gym Beating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Godlike power HAHAHA. I didn't know godlike power came through steroid injections into Manny's ass from PED master Ariza? Some guy developing mysterious, devastating power at 30 years old lol...that is quite hilarious. ******* fools keep believing Manny is all-natural, pretty hysterical actually. Regardless of how old or small or whatever JMM is, I can't wait to see him bust up Manny's face like he has done twice before.

WARRR Dinamita!!!!

Comment

So is that cut going to jeopardize Linares' fight or what?

Comment

Originally posted by hvirk View Post
        what? it's called sparring dumbass....

nobody tries to 'finish off' a hurt fighter in sparring.... if someone stumbles... you stop.... if someone gets cut you stop.... if someone calls for mommy you stop.... those are the basic rules.... gtfoh!

Tell that to Kirkland...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          According to a report in the Philippine Star, WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao has had to take it easy with lightweight Jorge Linares after busting up the Venezuelan lightweight in a recent sparring session. A few days ago, Pacquiao was dominating Linares in sparring, and even with head gear he managed to open a cut above Linares' left eye. When they sparred again on Friday, Pacquiao was holding back his punches to avoid the possibility of re-opening the cut.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Great work Manny, its good to hear that you are getting in some solid work against a lightweight, working with the smaller quicker fighters at 135 will help you against the lightweight Marquez. You should be able to beat him this time.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            The pac-circus is a joke.

Hopefully that Check-hooks idiot gets run over by a bus sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
              put him in there with khan, Pacs team have stopped him from sparring Khan because he gets bust up so bad

When did that happen? Link pls

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                So is that cut going to jeopardize Linares' fight or what?
                Let's hope it won't... anyhow, it is a small cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  LOL Pac is so kind haha. Any other boxer with that kind of godlike power would have finished him off. I know I would if I had Pacquiaos talent. Can't wait for the Marquez fight!
                  Originally posted by hvirk View Post
                  what? it's called sparring dumbass....

nobody tries to 'finish off' a hurt fighter in sparring.... if someone stumbles... you stop.... if someone gets cut you stop.... if someone calls for mommy you stop.... those are the basic rules.... gtfoh!
                  Good one, this place is infested with pig-ignorant flag-waving kids

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                    LOL Pac is so kind haha. Any other boxer with that kind of godlike power would have finished him off. I know I would if I had Pacquiaos talent. Can't wait for the Marquez fight!

Are you serious here bro?

Comment

Why would they put a little fighter in with Pacquiao knowing he has a fight Saturday? Why is Pacquiao sparring a light weight anyway? If you sparring LW's then why not fight Marquez at 140lbs? I can't give Pacquiao any credit for beating up that lil dude, and this article bragging about it should have ne'er been written.

Comment

Working...
                      X