Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapper takes jab at Mayweather: "You don't fight, you duck and fight, you Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    i wonder if vinnie paz and ra the rugged man ever discusses mayweather with eachothers.

lol

i can see them doing that

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I don't rate Vinnie Paz as a rapper. Without Stoupe, Jedi Mind Tricks are nothing.

But that's just my opinion.

Vinnie Paz is actually a huge Boxing fan and evidently not a huge fan of Floyd Mayweather.
      I strongly disagree. Vinnies solo album was one of his most solid works to date and Stoupe didn't produce it.

Same with the new JMT record.. the beats/snippets sound sick and neither are produced by Stoupe.

I respect your opinion as my words are just the same and they're not any more valid or true than yours.

But IMO from what I've heard, they'll be fine. The new producers did a hell of a job keeping that raw underground JMT sound.

Comment

how can you duck and fight while not fighting at all???

Comment

Originally posted by Ged21 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            I strongly disagree. Vinnies solo album was one of his most solid works to date and Stoupe didn't produce it.

Same with the new JMT record.. the beats/snippets sound sick and neither are produced by Stoupe.

I respect your opinion as my words are just the same and they're not any more valid or true than yours.

But IMO from what I've heard, they'll be fine. The new producers did a hell of a job keeping that raw underground JMT sound.
            That's fair enough.

I haven't heard his solo album. I stopped listening to Hip-Hop in the early parts of the new milenium so I wouldn't have heard any of their new material.

I have listened and actually had most of their albums even up to one of the latest one's I forget the name but it was around 4 years ago. I'm a fan of Stoupe as a producer and haven't heard much, if any of Jedi Mind Tricks without him.

I also had one of Jus Allah's solo albums but I wasn't too big a fan of that either.

I don't think either of them are terrible musicians or anything like that like the majority of Hip Hop currently IMO, I guess they're just not my cup of Tea but I think theie production is and always has been excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ged21 View Post
              I think the actual lyrics are: "You don't fight, you duckin fights, you Mayweather"

"you don't fight" refers to floyd always retiring and going on vactions

"you ducking fights" refers to floyd's penchant for not making fights the fans want (cotto and marg in their primes, maybe pwill, to a lesser extent martinez, and definitely the avoidance of pacquiao)

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                I think the actual lyrics are: "You don't fight, you duckin fights, you Mayweather"

"you don't fight" refers to floyd always retiring and going on vactions

"you ducking fights" refers to floyd's penchant for not making fights the fans want (cotto and marg in their primes, maybe pwill, to a lesser extent martinez, and definitely the avoidance of pacquiao)
                WOw you are right. GREAT OBSERVATION!! Now it's twice as better LOL!!

Comment

"you dont fight, you duckin fights, you mayweather"

TRUTH!

Comment

@3:29

Opinions?

What do you think punky boys??

EDIT: Error in the topic title, it should say: "You don't fight, you ducking fights, you Mayweather"
                    Makes no difference to me. Im still a Vinnie P fan, still a Mayweather fan.

In fact i think the reference is pretty cool, cant accuse floyd of not being relevant... if I were Floyd id be stoked.

Everyone has their opinions, no issue there.

Comment

WOw you are right. GREAT OBSERVATION!! Now it's twice as better LOL!!
                      wasn't talking to you ****in douchebag

Comment

Working...
                      X