No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrera is Confident: Pacquiao Will Knock Marquez Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
    All your points on fight night Pac wins by KO, referee/corner/ring doctor stoppages, and quitting ala De La Hoya.

Let me know.
    we still on right peyk? all my points and you'll match them on Pacquiao winning by Decision. I just finished betting 100$ on this outcome in real life, I bet 100$ to win 225$ plus my 100$ back

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
      All your points on fight night Pac wins by KO, referee/corner/ring doctor stoppages, and quitting ala De La Hoya.

Let me know.
      Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
      My 5M points that Pac will KO JMM this time! The only risks of losing my points i think is, if JMM will show too much respect to Pac this time, and by that he will not engaged much with Pac and would end up likely in UD! Now, PM me if you are intersted!
      hate to say I told you so guys, Juan Manuel Marquez is a warrior, I hope you guys remember that next time around

y'all can pay up now too lolz

Comment

hahahahaha Too funny. I'm surprised my self.

Comment

stfu barrera, you bitter ass loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
            stfu barrera, you bitter ass loser.
            wasn't he all over your avi and sig?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              wasn't he all over your avi and sig?
              yes but hes still a bitter loser and despises marquez for losing to him

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                hate to say I told you so guys, Juan Manuel Marquez is a warrior, I hope you guys remember that next time around

y'all can pay up now too lolz
                you guys still haven't payed me your bets

Comment

yes but hes still a bitter loser and despises marquez for losing to him

@cuhaulti - Barrera has every right to be bitter. He was robbed against Marquez. He was well past his best yet he was still able to outland Marquez and scored the only knockdown in the fight. If Barrera was anywhere near his prime he Marquez wouldnt stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Barrera has spoken. Floyd wants credit for beating a bloated JMM who isnt even as good as Morales.

Shows how great Pac is. Pac truly is great. He is the word personified.
                    You must feel like a fool after making that statement. Pacquiao didn't knock Marquez out and got outboxed by that same bloated Marquez!

Comment

Working...
                    X