Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Chavez-Alvarez is The Fight, Not Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wahgwarn with all the hatred for Canelo? The boy is 21 !!!
    Fair enough ya'll callin out JCC as a flapper and a fraud, which he is, but i don't understand your views on Canelo at all yu know.
    He ****s on JCC all day long, much better style, power, speed, skills, etc... than JCC.
    Jnr is a joke of a world champ, he ent got no speed, skills or nuttin that shows me he's the dogs bollocks

Comment

Sergio won't get a shot of neither fighter at 154 unless it's Lara so Bob Arum and Golden Boy need to make the fight in Las Vegas and make that big money before these guys start fighting real fighters in their divisions. I see a future with Canelo but not Chavez Jr the kid does have a lot of heart but that's about it and Bob knows this man.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
        Yeah. I think Chavez and Canelo are bad for Mexican boxing.
        How much money is Canelo raking in from the Mexican brethren? People watch Jr. because of his name not skills, regardless people are watching. So, how in the heck are they bad for Mexican boxing (yet making millions)? People see that Canelo has a legit shot at being a great boxer.

The sad part, people heavily criticize Canelo because Golden Boy protects him (not his fault), plus if you had a fighter like Canelo, I promise, you would be doing the same thing. Remember Fernando Vargas? Too big, too soon. We all know how that story ended.

Comment

Originally posted by brains4boxing View Post
          he will never put chavez daughter in the ring wit sergio.....if he loses the belt not fightin sergio he will go down as the biggest pu$$y the sanctioning bodies have ever found
          Sergio looked like **** in this last fight.. i think it's possible that Chavez Jr whoop his punk ass

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
            How much money is Canelo raking in from the Mexican brethren? People watch Jr. because of his name not skills, regardless people are watching. So, how in the heck are they bad for Mexican boxing (yet making millions)? People see that Canelo has a legit shot at being a great boxer.

The sad part, people heavily criticize Canelo because Golden Boy protects him (not his fault), plus if you had a fighter like Canelo, I promise, you would be doing the same thing. Remember Fernando Vargas? Too big, too soon. We all know how that story ended.
            Everybody knows canelo is a bum, and a punk @$$, he has more haters, than followers in Mexico.

he says he can defeat mayweather and Pacquiao hahahahahahha.

He can't even do the shoulder roll properly..

Another Mayweather FAIL

Comment

for the trillionth time, Jr's people won't let him get within 100 miles of a ring that Alvarez is in because they know that he'd be destoryed

Comment

Working...
              X