No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rafael Marquez Asks Top Rank For a Nishioka Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JubeiDOK View Post
    Mexicans always have trouble with chicken **** fighters that don't want to fight.

Peck, peck, run, peck, peck, run. Boring fight.
    Sounds like Floyd lol!

Comment

Originally posted by RKI View Post
      Rafa is the king of making excuses for every loss. He needs to learn to stfu and accept the fact that he was not as good on that night and clearly lost the fight.
      yeah, the marquez bros are one of the worst sorelosers in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by JubeiDOK View Post
        Mexicans always have trouble with chicken **** fighters that don't want to fight.

Peck, peck, run, peck, peck, run. Boring fight.
        raf has slowed down and his combinations and positioning is not as good anymore... in his prime I think raf would've beaten nishioka

Comment

nishioka beats him again, no need for that. i say hang em up or fight arce or montiel, i'd love to see either fight.

Comment

even if two judges scored it 115-113, 115-113 for nishioka and the other judge scored it 115-113 marquez...i wouldnt want to see a rematch because i had nishioka winning 116-112...some of those rounds were close but being that nishioka landed the more telling blows, i gave him the close rounds

the marquez bros needs to take learn how to take a loss like a man and move on...fawk with dis whining about I GOT ROB b/s

Comment

Oh how surprising, a Marquez brother being a sore loser. I thought Mexican fighters were supposed to be tough...

Comment

Working...
              X