Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Floyd Mayweather: He's a Girl, He's Gone Soft!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
    He can't mention Sergio because he can't say the same thing
    like "take the test, Sergio!" SM will take the test and Floyd won't
    fight him. Floyd found ways to duck Pac but at the same time make
    it appear that Pac is holding up the fight.

But I understand where you're going. Floyd doesn't have to fight
    Pac if he's convinced that Pac will never take the test. Floyd can
    fight others like Sergio. Or Khan if he wants a less riskier fight.
    That would be true if you see it from the ******ed side (******* side)

But there is more to that...it's not that easy

Firstly we all know that pac won't take the test..for what ever reason.

We also know that ortiz was a fighter more skilled than pacs last 6 or 7 weight drained opponents..

Who is pac fighting next?? And at what weight...

*******s are mad because floyd fought jmm at WW but are proud of pac fighting him at the same weight..

Then before we blame floyd for this and that we should also take the 3 leftovers he gave to pacquiao in consideration..now jmm is gonna be the 4th leftover because we know that JMM beat pac twice at a good weight.

And whos pac gonna fight after jmm???

One thing is for sure..who ever pac fights..he will be either weight drained..come from a loss..most likely both of those things and of course from top rank..a paid to lose guy from top rank *cough* bradley *cough*

Floyd is a master mind compared to pac..pac is a chicken **** hiding behind arum and his lawyers

Comment

khan is just using floyds name to make a name for himself. floyd did the same thing when he was coming up. calling out oscar, shane, ktoza, and any other big name that was out there. this is the business end of boxing 101. the only difference between floyd and khan is floyd never got knocked out by some bum in 90 seconds.

Comment

Wow this dude barley made it past a very very slow Maidana, Floyd will take Khan apart with ease!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Floyds supposedd to be outspoken to outspoken but in fact hes very shy if he dont want to fight someone, so he dont talk about them and mention there names.

Sergio fought the other night, and do you hear what floyd thought about the performance or anything like that......no! Because if FLoyd mentions Sergios name, that means he will be asked when is he going to fight Sergio. Floyd dont mention KHans name in the press, dont talk about his performances or anything.
          Floyd dont call people out at all. Someone has to make a thread on these facts. Why dont FLoyd comment on Sergios performance the other night?
          last i checked floyds a ww and sergio is a mw. u expect floyd to move up to 160. that ****s not happening. why arent u critizing sergio for calling out ww? when floyd was fighting guys like hatton and judah all everybody could say was hes fighting these smaller guys blah blah blah. and now sergios doing the samething and all i hear are crickets. sergios big money fights are at 168 and u already heard his manager say hes not moving up. sergios the king of a bum once proud mw division.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post

baracuda, give it a rest.
            dude, i aint the one calling floyd a coward on national tv and im sure they will keep bashin him til he fights pac.....

hell, from boxers to trainers to analysts to cleberities are all claiming floyd is scared and running, ...floyd will be just a ducker until he fights pac homie, get use to it...

Comment

Floyd is supposed to be outspoken but he dont talk about Sergio or Khan or any other boxer who would give him a hard fight.

Sergio and khan have talked about facing Floyd countless times. Yet FLoyd keeps quiet because he dont want to fight at all anyone dangerous. He talks about Pac of course because everyone keeps asking him about fighting Pac, and Pacs humble as well.
              Last edited by hugh grant; 10-05-2011, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                dude, i aint the one calling floyd a coward on national tv and im sure they will keep bashin him til he fights pac.....

hell, from boxers to trainers to analysts to cleberities are all claiming floyd is scared and running, ...floyd will be just a ducker until he fights pac homie, get use to it...
                Please tell me you aren't talking about Mike Wilbon.

Comment

Kahn's doing what all boxers should be doing - he's calling other fighters out. He's already popular and rich so he's not doing it for attention. He want's to fight the best out there - like him or not, this is something we need to see more of.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                    Please tell me you aren't talking about Mike Wilbon.
                    please tell me youre not sayin wilbon is the only one who thinks floyd is scared...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      please tell me youre not sayin wilbon is the only one who thinks floyd is scared...
                      I didn't think so.

Comment

Working...
                      X