Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Floyd Mayweather: He's a Girl, He's Gone Soft!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir kahn IS THE ONE WHO GOT KNOCKED OUT IN 30 SECONDS , FIRST ROUND SO HE MUST BE THE GIRL

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
      hey i dont hear pac talk about sergio, do you? if you want floyd to fight sergio, how about pac? shoul he fight sergio too? or just fight people that have 65+ fights?
      Guys like you talk from the heart and not head, like a bull in a china shop. Floyd is playing catch up with Pac. Floyd wants to be where Pac is. Pac is FOTD, is Pac able to take a little breather for once in his life.
      Pac has gone past the finishing line already and hes waiting for Floyd to catch up.
      Whats with this why dont Pac call Serio out? Dear, dear, give me strength.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        guys like you talk from the heart and not head, like a bull in a china shop. Floyd is playing catch up with pac. Floyd wants to be where pac is. Pac is fotd, is pac able to take a little breather for once in his life.
        Pac has gone past the finishing line already and hes waiting for floyd to catch up.
        Whats with this why dont pac call serio out? Dear, dear, give me strength.

NOBODY wants to be POOCHIAO ******* you better wake up he has no boxing skills , he fights people coming off losses , weight drained , at catchweights , he was knocked ou by 2 BUMS at 105 POUNDS and he pretty much never beat a good fighter in his prime so POOCHIAO is a fraud and a discgrace to boxing
        Last edited by SyrianKid; 10-06-2011, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X