Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez-Cintron Close For Nov. 26 in Guadalajara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys actually buying into this fight..this fight is over before the contract even gets signed golden boy isn't gonna let thier cash cow canelo lose anytime soon especially not in mexico too much money to be made with him, canelo KOs cintron quick..

Comment

The lowest grade D- of a 154lber great resume canelo.I give cintron a punchers chance that's about it.I expect canelo to win this..or should.

Comment

dude looks like crap in his last 3 fights lol..yet hes pegged for a title shot

Comment

i dont think cintron will go for the kill he has no heart left for the game he can cause problems and beat canelo easy like he did to angulo if he had hunger but i doubt it

Comment

Bum after bum zzzz

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              The kid is staying active.

Canelo needs to not play with his shoulder roll in this fight.

Just stick with what got you here. Just move you head more.
              That was my very first thought.

I am fine with this fight, regardless as to where Kermit is at.

I simply forget about that bull**** belt, and remember that the kid is only 20, boxing is a learning curve, he has stepped up in competition compared to where he was at 2 years ago, and needs to continue down the path that he is on.

He has been handled superbly imho, and is being given every opportunity to develop.

Comment

Originally posted by vicmatic1 View Post
                dude looks like crap in his last 3 fights lol..yet hes pegged for a title shot
                Same thing i was thinking.

Comment

Will Kermit leapfrog out of the ring again?

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    i dont think cintron will go for the kill he has no heart left for the game he can cause problems and beat canelo easy like he did to angulo if he had hunger but i doubt it
                    I like Cintron in this fight. I think he will be a good test for Alvarez. Cintron is a good fighter but suffers from confidence issues. If he comes motivated, he's trouble. He was whooping PWill's as IMO before the ring dive. LOL

Comment

cintron has been dead bum after bum wile angulo has to fight kirklnd,vanes,lara

Comment

Working...
                      X