Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez-Cintron Close For Nov. 26 in Guadalajara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it wasn't for his last fight, I would say Cintron is gonna give him major problems.

Comment

GBP is milkin Fraudnello for all he's got! And totally losing all Fraidnello fans while there at it! Cmon! Citron? Really? Guy has lost so much confidence lately his heart is taken away from him! He's lost 2 out of the last 3! This is gna be a joke of a fight! There is no punchers chance for Citron! Hey at least Fraudnello is fighting a guy who is a legit 154 pounder! LOL! No way fans are even excited about this garbage! Cmon! Frog is slow he has no power !and fyi: for those PuertoRico fans who think Citron beat Angulo I know for a fact that Perrita was sick that night! So cmon ppl! Wake up and smell the gloves! Fradunello is a joke and so is the WBC!

Comment

not a bad fight, it's good to see alvarez staying busy. he should be able to beat him fairly easy considering cintron is pretty much done, hopefully he doesn't mess around like he did in the gomez fight.

Comment

Cintron's only taking this fight to cement his legacy as the Leap Frog. He wants to show everyone he can jump over the top rope without using his hands.

Comment

Good test.

Comment

Well, Cintron wil fight with a some confidence issues, 2 promoters released him within a quite short period of time, first DiBella and now Top Rank (after only 2 fights with them).
              Now he will go into this fight with no pressure at all, knowing that GBP picked him for an easy night to make Canelo shine.
              I think this may very well work in Cintron's favor, and as many mentioned, he's got a good punch still.
              Hope Cintron can pull the upset..

Comment

Margarito made Cintron damaged goods. Limited tank left, like Cotto.

Comment

i i predict another cintron breakdown
                  he will probably turn his back or just give up

Comment

canela is a bum everyone knows Cintron is going to KO him WAR PUERTO RICO cmon Cintron you can do this avenge Carlos Negron

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGJOTO View Post
                      canela is a bum everyone knows Cintron is going to KO him WAR PUERTO RICO cmon Cintron you can do this avenge Carlos Negron

Funny alt.

I sometimes think if PRBoxingCotto is actually an alt just pretending to be that stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X