Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia "Bob Arum is Planning to put Brandon Rios in with Pacquiao in one year"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    rios would most certainly not have gone that far in a years time. hes good but hes not that good.
    I just wanted to comment on your Cano poster 6 rbis great game, but my D Tigers came on strong on game 2. Game 3 will be ours too. Verlander should get MVP.

Comment

Rios is a brawler & not a particularly great one. He's exciting too watch but one of the most limited fighters out there, no matter how much he improves even in say 2 years, this fights a major joke.

No disrespect to Rios because I am a fan but this fights ridiculous to even talk about if you ask me.

What is Arum going to do next, start putting Pac in with 135lb guys making their pro debut? Corrupt old bastard really does need to hurry the hell up & drop dead, I am sick of this evil, greedy, selfish, self centred old cvnt taking a dump on boxing. He's worse than Don King ever was!

Comment

Lol pacquioa's fights are set for the rest of his life... It's amazing how pacquioa has no say in anything in his career, he's a promoters dream ....

Comment

That's the style suited for Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
            Rios is a brawler & not a particularly great one. He's exciting too watch but one of the most limited fighters out there, no matter how much he improves even in say 2 years, this fights a major joke.

No disrespect to Rios because I am a fan but this fights ridiculous to even talk about if you ask me.

What is Arum going to do next, start putting Pac in with 135lb guys making their pro debut? Corrupt old bastard really does need to hurry the hell up & drop dead, I am sick of this evil, greedy, selfish, self centred old cvnt taking a dump on boxing. He's worse than Don King ever was!
            if thats 2 years down the line according to Garcia, how is that ridiculous?

if Pacquiao is still fighting 2 years from now you should be grateful. I hope he's retired by 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
              Lol pacquioa's fights are set for the rest of his life... It's amazing how pacquioa has no say in anything in his career, he's a promoters dream ....
              no surprise arum is throwing rios's name out there ,and garcia picking it up. it has been established that arum likes to plan 3 fights ahead.
              marquez-bradley-rios more or less, unless there are some huge surprises.

Comment

Anything to put manny against a Mexican

Comment

Nothing wrong with this if Rios can prove himself.

If anything this is Arum having a ton of confidence in Brandon....maybe too much.

Now if Arum has him fight casamayor at 140 then Malignaggi at 147 then you can say a move like that is pure ****.

Hopefully it's Maidana at 140 and someone like Ortiz at 147.

Comment

Do you guys ever watch the videos/read the articles before commenting? No, you guys just read the thread title and assume everything.

Garcia said HOPEFULLY they'll see a Pacquiao fight in a year or two. He also said how it'd be a good fight for a declining Pacquiao, after his reflexes have gotten a bit shot.

So yea, hardly official word of this fight being made.

Comment

Originally posted by Casper101 View Post
                      Anything to put manny against a Mexican
                      He's just trying to be like Floyd...

Comment

Working...
                      X