Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner:I don'ʼt care if I'm at 130, 135, none of these guys can beat me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kid is an idiot and he has absolutely no style whatsoever. with that said, at 130 to 135 he beats everyone but 3 or 4 guys, and hes getting better as well.

Comment

Ponce already beat you

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        LMAO...Stop posting those pics!!!! The funny thing is he thinks he looks really cool. When it comes to boxing...dude knows how to fight. I enjoy watching him fight. I'd like to see him move up in weight though.
        "Kool" is when ur true to urself and u dont care what anyone else thinks...Broner can do just about whatever he wants...he seems comfortable doing it....I would never do the dougie...I think its a lame dance....but when he did it during some of his fights, he made it cool...cuz he did what HE wanted to do....and Im just getting into broner...Im not a diehard fan trying to take up for em but I actually think he is kool...I dont where all those bright colors and whatnot cuz to ME its NOT cool....but HE pulls it off cuz he does what he want mayne

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post

what the ****???lol.....this is some teenager ****
          i never uynderstood why some cats wear boxers then basketball shorts and on top of that short or long pants , fokin clowns

Comment

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

these pictures are killin' me son

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              "Kool" is when ur true to urself and u dont care what anyone else thinks...Broner can do just about whatever he wants...he seems comfortable doing it....I would never do the dougie...I think its a lame dance....but when he did it during some of his fights, he made it cool...cuz he did what HE wanted to do....and Im just getting into broner...Im not a diehard fan trying to take up for em but I actually think he is kool...I dont where all those bright colors and whatnot cuz to ME its NOT cool....but HE pulls it off cuz he does what he want mayne
              He can of course do whatever he wants, but that doesn't change the fact that IMO he looks like more like a clown. Few people would look at those pics and say he "pulls it off". People don't laugh with him they laugh AT him, but I doubt he cares what we think about him though.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                He can of course do whatever he wants, but that doesn't change the fact that IMO he looks like more like a clown. Few people would look at those pics and say he "pulls it off". People don't laugh with him they laugh AT him, but I doubt he cares what we think about him though.
                he obviously doesnt kno any better.

Comment

Damn, no wonder he is crying for some big fights. He looks broke as a motha#$#(*!

Comment

oh wow lmao

can't wait for gamboa to go up in weight and knock this hoe out

Comment

Broner is a clown. He already got that azz taxed by Ponce De Leon.

Comment

Working...
                      X