Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner:I don'ʼt care if I'm at 130, 135, none of these guys can beat me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this conjecture is ******ed Broner is going to fight tougher fights it's unavoidable from here on out now that he's arrived on the big stage. If he wants to make the type of money he says he desires then he will have to fight some wars. I would love to see him fight Juanma, Gamboa, Rios etc. I don't see Russel beating him either Russel is faster but he has glass chin written all over him, he also leaves himself open when he attacks. Broner has power and will tap that jaw.

Comment

• Broner vs Gamboa next May/June 2012. I want that fight. Gamboa isn't going to jump straight to 135, he's going have 2-3 fights at 130 first. Burns ran up to 135 from Broner, and Gamboa should fight Roman Martinez in FEB for his first fight at 130, and than fight Broner.

Broner-Gamboa would be a pretty big fight at 130 lbs. Gamboa is a bit quicker with his legs, but Broner can match his hand speed, and I think Broner is a little better defensively. If Broner can catch Gamboa, he can knock him down for sure. But, I am yet to see Adrien take a solid shot from a big puncher like Gamboa, so it'd be interesting.

Still, I am picking Gamboa in that fight, by late TKO or close decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by thepower View Post
        That was an impressive stoppage last night.
        I agree....dude crumbled

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
          Adrian "Bunny Ears" Broner

LOL

*bump*

Comment

• Pops get over here and brush my hair!

Comment

• He can beat a lot people.

Just not Chris John at any wait.

Comment

• Broner's a beast. His shots hurt. Quick and sharp. As he matures he really will be a problem.

Russell is nasty as well. He just won't be the superstar. Lacks defensively. Though with those 2, among others, american boxing has a nice future.

Comment

• Just what we needed, another ghetto classless thug!! That hair bit was stupid and he tries to hard to imitate the king of classless thugs Mayweather. He was exposed and given a gift when he fought PDL and he would get brutally koed by DeMarco and sodomized by Rios. Gamboa destroys him too.

Now Russel JR, he is something special and he is humble too. I see Broner as another Berto, nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
                    Just what we needed, another ghetto classless thug!! That hair bit was stupid and he tries to hard to imitate the king of classless thugs Mayweather. He was exposed and given a gift when he fought PDL and he would get brutally koed by DeMarco and sodomized by Rios. Gamboa destroys him too.

Now Russel JR, he is something special and he is humble too. I see Broner as another Berto, nothing more.
                    he's better then berto.........he doesn't have bertos weak legs or stamina problems..........

he ko's rios & EASILY ko's demarco............

Comment

• Originally posted by Troav View Post
                      Pops get over here and brush my hair!
                      classic quote

Comment

Working...
                      X