No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez vs Cintron Likely To Be Signed By Monday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez vs Cintron Likely To Be Signed By Monday

Sources close to the situation tell BoxingScene.com that Saul “Canelo” Alvarez’s rumored third defense of his WBC junior middleweight title against Kermit Cintron will be signed by Monday morning.

[Click Here To Read More]

I think Cintron got released by Top Rank so he is a free agent. Anyway Cintron has looked like complete garbage his last two fights but Alvarez is really overrated. If the Cintron that beat Angulo shows up Alvarez will be in trouble but if the Cintron we seen in his last two fights shows up Alvarez will have an easy night.

Comment

Dangerous fight for Alvarez... Cintron could derail him like he did Angulo!

Comment

good fight for canelo.WAR CANELO

Comment

Just keep lining up fights for this kid and I'll keep watching em.

Comment

Although I'm not 100% impressed with his recent opposition, he has been active and is still only 20. I hope he gets to pulvurise chavez at some point in the near future.

Comment

this is a big step up in opposition for canelo, definitely his toughest oppenent so far...even though cintron is weak mentally. and you also have the mex vs pr angle in this fight which always adds to a fight.

Comment

Cintron should give Canelo fits and even win if he is on his game.. however you never know witch version of Cintron will turn up

Comment

And I thought Saul-Chavez Jr. was next in line according to Arum?

Comment

Wasn't Cintron released from his contract with Top Rank?

Comment

Working...
                    X