Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley's KO% is %39.29 & he is Pacs next opponent? This is NOT a good fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a good fighter, and good tune-up for manny

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      He has no pop and will probably be sliced and diced by Pac but he is a good over all fighter and is unbeaten after going against good opposition.
      Exactly. Dude does absolutely NOTHING to trouble pac or Floyd. When rumors of this fight first started going around I said it was bull****. Ortiz >>>>> Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        If he was fighting Floyd you'd be glorifying it...**** Manny and Floyd till they fight each other or Martinez
        Bull**** nicca. It's a bs fight for floyd and pac. And i said this from the very beginning. Atleast ortiz pose a threat to Floyd and pac but bradley doesn't

Comment

Who cares about KO Percentage, I don't think Bradley is that good of a fighter.

This fight looks better on comparison to Margarito and Mosley, but it doesn't change the fact that Bradley would get his ass handed to him.

He doesn't the skill, or even size or power to make me think he has a good shot vs. Pac. His footwork is good, but Pac isn't exactly flat-footed himself.

But Bradley is a young, undefeated title holder with some decent wins. Much better than a Mosley or Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Sounds like you're to concentrated on boxrec statistics rather than watching Bradley fight.

He doesn't have movement?

What?

Bradly actually does have decent pop, he's not a KO artist but he has knockdowns in several of those fights you listed.

He poses excellent lateral movement, good foot speed, always in extremely great shape and very strong, he will counter punch AND lead, and he will fight on the inside as well.

It's not my ideal matchup, and I don't think Bradley will win... but the fight is nonetheless intriguing at worst... I'll watch it.
            Excellent post. He is a very skilled fighter who is still in his prime. He's no KO artist, but he hits hard enough for his opponents to respect him. Bradley is the kind of fighter people accuse Pac of ducking. A slick crafty fighter.

Comment

I'd rather see Pac v Bradley than have JMM come up to a catch-weight. Let's see if Bradley will be able to open up Pac with a head-butt lmao

Comment

LOL @ Ortiz posing any kind of threat to Floyd. But, Bradley pose none to Pac.

If Bradley doesn't pose any threat to Floyd or Pac. Then that's just an indication on how damn good both those fighters are.

I would favor Bradley against any WW not named Floyd and Pac. And, that includes Berto, Oritz, Jones, Brook etc etc...Ditto for Khan.

If these 2 don't pose a threat to the top 2 dawgs then no other WW does.

Seriously Bradley and Khan>>>>Ortiz and Berto.

Ortiz? Really?
                Last edited by jrosales13; 10-01-2011, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                  Bradley is Pac's next opponent?

Bradley doesnt have the power at all to compete with or defeat Manny Pacquiao.

WHY ARE PEOPLE ACTING AS IF BRADLEY IS A LEGITIMATE THREAT TO MANNY PACQUIAO? This is simply not true...the last time Bradley had a legitimate KO was in 2006 vs Alfonso Sanchez, a guy who has been knocked out in all of his 6 losses as a pro.

he went 12 rounds and got a SD with Junior Witter....

12 rounds with Edner Cherry, Peterson & Luis Carlos Abregu.....he simply does not pose any serious threat to Manny Pacquiao. He isnt a slick boxer with movement, so he will always be in range for Mannys shots.

Just because Bradley has muscles doesnt mean he is a strong fighter with KO power in his punches, Manny Pacquiao will blitz through Bradley.......

THIS FIGHT IS POINTLESS....
                  It will be his first fight with a legit, young, prime champion in many, many, many years. It's a great fight if it gets made. Stop *****ing like a **** mate and be happy that the top guys are finally fighting young, prime guys instead of old, past prime names coming off losses.

Bradley is a perfect foil, apart from his lack of power. Active, skilled, quick, good counter puncher. It would be a great fight.

BTW, who else has knocked out Witter?

I'm pretty sure you were one of the guys some time ago that was saying "Why doesn't Pac fight a young black champion, like Bradley?" and now that it's a possibility you don't like it? **** off man. These are the exact type of fights that need to be getting made constantly. Hatton was not even the best at 140 when him and Pac fought and it was clearly Bradley. Pac is now fighting the best 140 pounder today, if it goes ahead. We should be very happy.
                  Last edited by BennyST; 10-01-2011, 09:18 PM.

Comment

As much as I don't care for Bradley, he at least didn't struggle with Lamont Peterson like Ortiz did.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                      Bull**** nicca. It's a bs fight for floyd and pac. And i said this from the very beginning. Atleast ortiz pose a threat to Floyd and pac but bradley doesn't
                      So, when Ortiz handles adversity by quitting, losing, giving up mentally, tiring he is a threat while Bradley handles it by adjusting, getting even stronger and winning every fight, he's ****e?

Ortiz posed about as much threat to Floyd as Bradley does to Wladimir. None in case you're too thick to get it.

He is exactly the fighter that everyone has been saying Pac should face. A young, prime, undefeated, crafty fighter with some actual decent skill. He's better than any big 'name' fighter out there currently, has a chin, skill, counters, defense....what else do you want?

It's not a prime Roberto Duran or Ray Robinson but we simply don't have those type of fighters in boxing at all anymore. The era of the true great is quite simply gone forever. This is the best we get today and it is a good fight. I for one would prefer this to him fighting Marquez for the third time. Not only because Marquez is old and past it and moving up two divisions, but because when he loses all the rabid ****ers will pretend as if it was Pac suddenly being genius better that won him the fight clearly this time, instead of Marquez being ten times easier to hit, smaller, moving up in weight and older and who looked like ****e in his one fight at WW years ago now (as Buboy said recently in some interview as to why Pac would win easily this time).

Why anyone would have a ***** about this fight is beyond me. I really wanna see how Pac handles Bradley on the inside. Pac is terrible at fighting inside and Bradley is pretty good. Not great certainly, but he has some speed, and skill there and knows how to adjust well. I think he might find that fighting Pac on the outside will be disastrous and he will move inside and have much greater success. Fascinating fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X