Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuthuggery at its finest: Rome-by-ko's two opinions on Khan v Casa and Bradley v Casa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
    Cool, at least you admit it now.

One thing bro, often with Khan and Bradley, you seem to mix up what you say from the past to know.

Just saying.

ANyway I am out.
    That's because Khan has proven more as of late...But let's not act as if that was always the case..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      You said nothing about Khan fighting Mcflurry..
      I've made my views on Mccloskey i.e. an unspectacular but decent jr ww ranked in the top ten of his division (at the time ) I also likened him to Abregu who was no 10 at ww at the time bradley fought him . But then again you think that a 40 year old shot Casayamor is better than Mccloskey and that Abregu was " being ducked by berto" and that his best opponent a journey man in Guitierrez a fight in which he was knocked down " would beat maidana" . So you're judgement should be taken with a pinch of salt but then again I don't have to sugar coat Khan's opponents to make him look better like you do with Bradley because as i said befor i'm a boxing fan and you're a bradley fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
        Lmao, Rome the ****** has been exposed. The guy has zero credibility when it comes to Bradley.
        Oh jeez not spit,this thread is about to get real racist..

Comment

Originally posted by reetcunt View Post
          I've made my views on Mccloskey i.e. an unspectacular but decent jr ww ranked in the top ten of his division (at the time ) I also likened him to Abregu who was no 10 at ww at the time bradley fought him . But then again you think that a 40 year old shot Casayamor is better than Mccloskey and that Abregu was " being ducked by berto" and that his best opponent a journey man in Guitierrez a fight in which he was knocked down " would beat maidana" . So you're judgement should be taken with a pinch of salt but then again I don't have to sugar coat Khan's opponents to make him look better like you do with Bradley because as i said befor i'm a boxing fan and you're a bradley fan.
          You already did..Abregu at least beat Gutierrez,who did Mcflurry beat??I'll wait..

Comment

lol, this guy is such a dumbass.

Alexander fight was in january, his contract expired in may, the khan fight would have been 6 months after the alexander fight and two months after his original contract expired. he could have taken a two month/1 fight extension and fought khan seeing how he was gonna be inactive anyway and then instantley become a free agent like shaw promised, or has bradley all of a sudden become mayweather and takes 8 months off between fights? cuz im pretty sure he doesnt like inactivity normally.

Comment

That's because Khan has proven more as of late...But let's not act as if that was always the case..
              So why whenever someone throws justified criticism toward Bradley you always bring something from the past ( like the prescott fight) to **** on Khan ?

Comment

anyway, my job in this thread is done, i dont wanna waste time arguing with you. its like going around in circles. youve been exposed as a nuthugger and a fanboy, like reet said your not a boxing fan but a bradley fan. im out.

Comment

dont no why Khan didnt figh Casamayor probably cos he saw what he did to Katsidis, truth is he probably thought its too risky a fight bad enough getting knocked out by a unknown columbian so getting knocked out by a 38 year old Casa would have been career suicide, he was a great lightweight dont no what he will be like at LW but should still be tough for most guys, Khan is a *** though he dont want tough fights if he can help it, his resume next to Bradleys is weak.

Comment

Originally posted by reetcunt View Post
                    So why whenever someone throws justified criticism toward Bradley you always bring something from the past ( like the prescott fight) to **** on Khan ?
                    For real,you can't be serious with this post...

Comment

You already did..Abregu at least beat Gutierrez,who did Mcflurry beat??I'll wait..
                      Let's not act as if Abregu has a better resume than Mccloskey . Both have resumes littered with a who's who of nobodies and a few journeymen and fringe contenders . But why did you try to make Bradley's win against Abregu look better than it was by making ludicrous statement like " Berto is ducking ABregu" and " gutierrez ( a freaking journeyman!) would beat Maidana " . I didn't have to do that with Khan's win over Mccloskey ( " Bradley and Alexander are ducking him!!!" . I saw it how it was and judged accordingly ( a pretty meh fight) but then again I'm a boxing fan and you're a Bradley fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X