Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuthuggery at its finest: Rome-by-ko's two opinions on Khan v Casa and Bradley v Casa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Meaning if he signed to fight Khan he would still be with Shaw right now weather he got the W or the L...
      Well he was going to have issues with Shaw whatever the case. If he made a 1 month extension again (Since his contract ended in May)

Comment

You said nothing about Khan fighting Mcflurry..
        So did you say Bradley is allowed a soft touch or not?

Since you jumped posts to someone else?

Comment

no he wouldnt you dumbass, it was a 1 fight extension, shaw has gone on record with that, its on youtube somewhere, 1 FIGHT!!!! He would have been a free agent straight after the khan fight. and because shaw has said it in interviews he cant go back on it because there is proof all over the net.

Comment

I actually like Rome but often in threads like this I kinda go against him since the way he replies makes me hate him LOL.

Plus he disses Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
              So did you say Bradley is allowed a soft touch or not?

Since you jumped posts to someone else?
              I did say/type it..I guess it was the only way I could deal with this **** fight..LOL..

Comment

Lmao, Rome the ****** has been exposed. The guy has zero credibility when it comes to Bradley.

Comment

I did say/type it..I guess it was the only way I could deal with this **** fight..LOL..
                  Cool, at least you admit it now.

One thing bro, often with Khan and Bradley, you seem to mix up what you say from the past to know.

Just saying.

ANyway I am out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wlad View Post
                    no he wouldnt you dumbass, it was a 1 fight extension, shaw has gone on record with that, its on youtube somewhere, 1 FIGHT!!!! He would have been a free agent straight after the khan fight. and because shaw has said it in interviews he cant go back on it because there is proof all over the net.
                    Once again Bradley was also suppose to be free after the Alexander fight,we seen how that went..I'm surprised no monkey talk??What happen to the racist Wlad I've come to know and love??

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
                      I actually like Rome but often in threads like this I kinda go against him since the way he replies makes me hate him LOL.

Plus he disses Khan.
                      it's hard to be a bradley fan on this forum. and bradley's actions don't make it any easier. afterall he's a guy who said he doesn't care about his fans at all. so why should anyone really care about him?
                      and more interesting, bradley said he split with shaw, because he was never presented with alternative options for his next fights. wanna see how he's gonna like an arum treatment now HAHAHA....cuz you can fool around with shaw, but top rank's PR steamroller is gonna crush you.

Comment

Working...
                      X