Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuthuggery at its finest: Rome-by-ko's two opinions on Khan v Casa and Bradley v Casa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
    Why does Martinez need to be criticesed for fighting Barker?
    He's a **** opponent, with little to no chance.

He's fighting an unbeaten fighter with a better knockout percentage than Bradley.
    Irrelevant.

Plus Martinez did try and get bigger fights but they were either busy or turned it down,
    Please tell me these fighters.

Barker was accepted without hesitation,
    Of course he would he's a nobody and he wants a career high pay day.

infact i think he offered Martinez the fight, 'cos he thinks he's got a chance of the win
    @ that bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by reetcunt View Post
      It's great business for Bradley . I don't blame him . I blame HBO because it was bad business for them and as a result for the fans. Why did they guarauntee both guys such a high purse after they fought ? Didn't they think there was a chance that the fight could be a stinker or that one guy would be dominated ? Alexander took his money against a credibe guy at least . Bradley won't with casamayor
      Can't argue that,Casa oh boy..But that's the position he's in for being the winner..I think Bradley and Alexander also looked at Khan,he got a three fight deal leading up to fighting Maidana..So you would expect that two unified Champs would want too get paid as well ya know..HBO had no choice if that's the fight they wanted,and you know they did,that fight was hot on the market at that time..
      Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 10-01-2011, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
        1.He's a **** opponent, with little to no chance.

2.Irrelevant.

3.Please tell me these fighters.

4.Of course he would he's a nobody and he wants a career high pay day.

5.@ that bull****.

1. Do you Know Darren Barker? Have you ever watched him fight? (I think i know the answer to this) But true, his chances are minor.

2. True, but was just saying b....

3. He has been trying to get a fight with JCC Jnr.....

4. This is true still, but you act asif you know Barker fairly well bruv? Barker has a lot of Pride, unlike another Brit Fr-Audley Harrison who literally just showed up to fight Haye for the £1 million.

5. A Quote from Boxing News Magazine (Sold in UK) : "Eddie Hearn claimed his man had requested Martinez because he was so confident of defeating him."

And even if he doesn't take his (slim) chance and beat him, he wants to put in a much better performance than Gary Lockett did in a third round KO by Pavlik

Comment

• We'll find out tonight in 8 hours time how well he's done ..........

Comment

• Rome is a joke of a poster his bias has been exposed on multiple occasions this makes his opinion invalid imo.

Comment

• qawertyuiolkjhgfdsazxcvbnm ,

Comment

• Someone give Rome an eight count PMSL

He's a good poster but his nut huggery over Tim is quite epic

Comment

• Timothy Bradley Latest Dance Video and Footwork:

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    Rome is a joke of a poster his bias has been exposed on multiple occasions this makes his opinion invalid imo.
                    Yea he seems to be hard to take seriously. Too much Bradley nuthuggery from Rome. After reading this thread, I think his opinion is not credible.

Comment

• Rome, you sl*t. You would do anything for Timmy.

Comment

Working...
                      X