Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez: Hey Cotto, Beat Me and I'll Give You My Purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MENDIGA Y VAGO!!! HAHAHAHA Sergio is officially PATHETIC. . . SO PATHETIC. . . hahahaha. . . if he cares only about the glory, WHY NOT FIGHT THE BEST MIDDLEWEIGHTS?!?! PIROG!? GOLOVKIN?!

Or better yet, WHY NOT ACHIEVE GLORY by GOING UP IN WEIGHT and beating ass?! What better way to get glory?!

maravagina - boxing's BEGGAR! hahahaha that's his new nickname

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
      Leverage is everything in boxing. DiBella going crazy with the steroid ****...anyone think they'd make that request to Cotto? haha.

People here this and go "ohhhhh ****" but please. Cotto aint stupid, he knows this is a fight he could lose. And let me break something down for you guys:

If this fight is on WCB HBO will put up....MAX 3.5 million. After that's divided up, Arum would have to come out of his own pocket....I don't know, 2-3 million to get Cotto what he wants.

When fights are on PPV the guarantees are from the promoter. So Arum says to Miguel "Margarito is a bigger fight so I'll guarantee you 5(cause he thinks he'll get more money in the end). For Sergio I'll guarantee you 2.5." Who would you guys fight if presented with that? Arum holds all the cards...if he went to Cotto and said he'd guarantee him 5 million to fight Sergio I guarantee Cotto would fight him. But Arum aint no dummy and he wants to keep Cotto's career going cause he can still make money off of him and he's a potential Pac opponent still.
      Originally posted by vrodz View Post
      I'm a fan of both guys, that said Sergio sounds a bit desperate for a big payday. He has called out Cotto, floyd and pac and I do not see any of them talking about him so why is he isolating cotto out for not fighting him. Cotto has unfinished buisness to take care of with cheato, let him take care of that first and then try and get him in the ring.
      Both, good posts!!!!!!!

This is just Martinez being desperate, he will never put his pursue on the line like, that!! Dibella wont allow it, is that simple. When Caballero said he would pay all the sanctioning fees for a Juanma fight, Juanma said OK lets do it and his promoter said, they were bussinnes persons, yadda, yadda, yadda!!

The funny thing is the hipocresy of Martinez, he says he dont fight Pirog because Pirog brings no $$$$, but when somebody who is a bigger star than him says so, is because he is afraid??

Sergio needs to pay his dues first, beating 2 decent guys doesnt cut it. Cotto, Pacquiao and even Mayweather have been fighting top guys for years, Martinez beats a alcoholic and a overrated punching bag and he thinks people owes him the world. He is getting full of it, because everybody is overrating him.

How about he fights Pirog, or move down and beat, bundrage, Martyrosian and a couple more contendders before his starts talking smack!!

I hope Cotto takes the fight, so you'll can see what happends when Sergio faces a body puncher.

Comment

seriously if he doesn't care about money, and he only cares about glory, as he is supposedly "the people's champ" - WHY IS HE NOT trying to fight the MOST DIFFICULT fights? Obviously he has a lot of advantages over Cotto, size being hte most obvious. . .

WHY, PLEASE - some of you maravagina fans (of this beggar and bum) PLEASE RIDDLE ME THAT - why he is not BEHAVING as a "people's champ" would? Not gonna hold my breath. . . I seriously can't wait until this hoe cake, punk made bytch is UP OUTTTTA HURRRR!!

Comment

Yall can try to flip it any way you want but Sergio just TOTALLY PUNKED the whole Top Prank!!!!!!

1) Manny you want 150 you got it. I will KNOCK YOUR ASS OUT!!!!!!!

2) Chavez: You aint **** and I will KNOCK YOUR ASS OUT!!!!!!!!

3) Cotto: Take all the money, I just want the glory of KNOCKING YOUR ASS OUT!!!!!!!!

Floyd is #1 P4P and I'm #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i dont see why some of these cotto stans are so against a martinez fight.

cotto vs martinez at 154 is a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              i dont see why some of these cotto stans are so against a martinez fight.

cotto vs martinez at 154 is a good fight.
              Nobody is saying tha is not a good match!

Sergio saying Cotto fears him and accusing him of ducking is bull motha ****ing ****!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                Yall can try to flip it any way you want but Sergio just TOTALLY PUNKED the whole Top Prank!!!!!!

1) Manny you want 150 you got it. I will KNOCK YOUR ASS OUT!!!!!!!

2) Chavez: You aint **** and I will KNOCK YOUR ASS OUT!!!!!!!!

3) Cotto: Take all the money, I just want the glory of KNOCKING YOUR ASS OUT!!!!!!!!

Floyd is #1 P4P and I'm #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go

Now STFU and GTFO!!!

Comment

damn son...lol

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    Here you go

Now STFU and GTFO!!!

HAHAHA sugar Q = OWNED. . . .

Comment

Truth about it...is Cotto talks about money, but he fought Yuri Foreman.....Im sure Martinez vs Cotto would do MUCH BETTER on PPV and in ticket sales.

Boy everyone is scared of Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                      X