No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez: Hey Cotto, Beat Me and I'll Give You My Purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    He already faced the biggest and best names out there and is facing on December 3rd the guy who gave him his first pro loss. If the payday is good Cotto will fight Sergio but the money has to be there Cotto earned the right to decide who he wants to face.
    Bump......

Comment

• Originally posted by JAS_JAS View Post
      there is no glory in fighting smaller guys sergio...its a fact... you wont get any glory from fighting smaller men...
      What, like Manny is doing to the lightweight Marquez ?

Do you think that if that fight was made, Sergio would demand a catchweight higher than he could make himself?

You fkn moron kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by borikua View Post
        If Sergio is the best money option for Cotto, I'm pretty sure Cotto takes him. Sadly, there a much better options for Cotto out there.
        sadly everyone in boxing had a problem with a fighter doin something like this especially when that fighter was named floyd mayweasther but all of a sudden no one seems to have a problem with fighters like pacquiao and cotto fighting for the biggest purse they can get yet martinez gets critcized for try to get the highest purse/bigger names

Comment

• Originally posted by jasbar View Post
          Pac and Marquez are the same size. Bradley is bigger
          I cant stand you whiney, pig-ignorant, non-boxing, fanboi's

What a whiney two-faced little **** you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            sadly everyone in boxing had a problem with a fighter doin something like this especially when that fighter was named floyd mayweasther but all of a sudden no one seems to have a problem with fighters like pacquiao and cotto fighting for the biggest purse they can get yet martinez gets critcized for try to get the highest purse/bigger names
            Two-faced, pig-ignorant, Pacquiao fans..... arent they just a hoot ?

Comment

Working...
            X