Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make the fight happen then.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
      OMG THE LOWLIFE BUM HATER IS BACK , WITH HIS ****ED UP SLOW MOTIONS .

BUM HATERS LIKE YOURSELF LIE , BUT THE NUMBERS ON THE SCORECARDS DONT , ORTIZ DIDNT HIT MAYWEATHER WITH ANY CLEAN SHOTS .

IF THIS IS WHAT YOU LOWLIFE BUM HATERS CALL A BEAT DOWN OR BEING IN TROUBLE , THEN YOU MUST BE VERY DESESPERATE AND IT SHOWS HOW SPECIAL MAYWEATHER IS .

Comment

oh so then take the damn drug test already and beat his ass.

Comment

That's what this cherry picking trainer was waiting to see. He is slowing down, but he's still a threat to Pacquiao. He can slow down but his in-ring IQ will still carry the day. Any mistakes, and you'll have to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
            Its called skill and quickness

Much harder than it looks
            This is right. I'm not so sure Floyd is slowing down footwise because it seems like he's purposely trying to be more exciting. Even then, in that process, he's still being very elusive. I like it better than the style he used against Hatton. Both got the job done but he's more exciting to watch now.

I will say this, if anyone can crack the code, it's Pacquiao. He has endless energy, is southpaw, punches a ton and come from odd angles with crazy power. Floyd will have his hands full.

I go with Pacquiao but we will see.

Comment

So Floyd get hit in a boxing match but still dominating and frustrating his opponents is a sign of him slowing down? WOW, Roach really thinks highly of Floyd because Floyd dominated Mosley and was dominating Ortiz. How many times has Pac been beat in the face? Dude got busted up by a reluctant Joshua Clottey and ear busted by Cotto. Man, I wish this fight would happen just to see what Floyd would do to Pac. If they think Floyd is missing a step then what does he think about Pac having slow ass Margarito have him laid up for 3 days in a fetal position.
              Last edited by GRUSTLER; 09-30-2011, 11:23 AM.

Comment

this made me lol when he called him an SOB. Came out of nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Make the fight happen then.
                  Floyd Mayweather "If I take Another Long Layoff I May Not Come Back."

Floyd Mayweather " I never said Pacquiao is next after all. Don't put words into my mouth

Schaefer: "Mayweather-Khan Would Fall in Nov. 2012"

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    In a recent interview with The Philippine Star, trainer Freddie Roach discussed Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s recent knockout victory over Victor Ortiz. After watching Mayweather's twelve round domination of Shane Molsey in May 2010, the hall-of-fame trainer believed the former five division champion was showing signs of slowing down and he was becoming more hittable. After watching the fight with Ortiz, Roach still maintains the same belief.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                      Stop grasping for straws, Ortiz ate plenty of punches and if Mayweather can do that to a bigger, stronger, southpaw, the midget is a no brainer.
                      Hey, news flash. Ortiz is nowhere near Pacs league. Manny would have put Voctor to sleep legally. I gaurantee you that. Don't even think about dismissing Pacman. That would be foolish.

Comment

Working...
                      X