• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
    CHERRY PICKING WITH FREDDIE ROACH :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEnPEz_rSoU

JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ : " PACQUIAO HANDPICKED HIS OPPONENTS "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV5RV...eature=related

cherry picking is when you select the right opponent here and there.. however, Pacquiao fought every top 5 welterweight at the time that wasn't himself or Mayweather. Mosley, Cotto, Margarito, and Clottey.. so how is that cherry picking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      I have proof he is hittable.. Here watch and enjoy

lol at all the *****s in here ganging up on roach.. You guys are so butt hurt can't even let a guy with Parkinsons have is talk hehe! Even if you combine your boxing brain all together, Roach boxing brain is more than all of you combined hehe!

watch this video how your boy lost a step.. If he can't even a slow Ortiz a B class fighter, and get hit like that on the ropes.. what more if it's the p4p champ.. No brainer it's a cake walk.. Pac will punk that ass..

You do realize that you are only proving mayweathers greatness right??

Your argument is that a professional BOXING athlete is hittable!!!!

LOL GODDAMN SON!!

THATS LIKE SAYING KOBE CANT BE FOULED, OR EVEN BETTER KOBE WAS SCORED ON IN GAME 6 OF THE FINALS... ITS A PART OF THE GAME SON....

WOW JUST WOW, FLOYD PUNCHES AND OUTLANDS HIS OPPONENTS AND HIS DETRACTORS CAN ONLY SAY LOOK!! HE CAN BE HIT!!!

LOOK MOSLEY HIT HIM X2 IN THE SECOND ROUND OF THEIR FIGHT!!! THIS MEANS HES LOST HIS LEGS!!!

IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT, IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS THEY DONT WANNA FIGHT FLOYD. WHY WOULD I WANT TO FIGHT A CHAMPION THAT CAN BE HIT BUT NOT VERY MUCH??? IN BOXING YOU WIN OFF PUNCHES LANDED....

PACQUIAO DOES NOT WANT THAT FIGHT, FLOYD IS OLDER, BUT I KEEP HEARING PEOPLE SAY FLOYD IS WAITING UNTIL MANNY GETS OLD.... LOL FOR EVERY YEAR PACQUIAO GETS OLDER FLOYD WILL STILL BE OLDER REGARDLESS.

*******S HAVE NO BRAINS!!!
      LOL, YOU ARE A TRUE *******...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        cherry picking is when you select the right opponent here and there.. however, Pacquiao fought every top 5 welterweight at the time that wasn't himself or Mayweather. Mosley, Cotto, Margarito, and Clottey.. so how is that cherry picking?
        HE NEVER FOUGHT THE BEST .. CLOTTEY??

COME ON MAN SHOULD I EXPLAIN??

MOSLEY??? MOSLEY WAS BEATEN BY FLOYD, WENT UP TO JR MIDDLEWEIGHT, HAD A DRAW WITH A MAN THAT ISNT EVEN IN THE TOP 30 POUND FOR POUND, AND THEN MANNY FOUGHT HIM, HE WASNT A CHAMPION AT WELTER LIKE HE WAS WHEN FLOYD BEAT HIM...

SEE YOU ARE LOOKING AT NAMES, AND NOT WHEN THEY WERE FOUGHT, COTTO WAS DESTROYED BY MARGARITO AND HERE COMES MANNY AT A CATCHWEIGHT NO LESS!!!

SEEMS Cotto has learned from manny how to throw catchweights...LOL

COME ON MAN ARE YOU SERIOUS???

EVEN THE MAN IN YOUR GODDAMN AVATAR WHOM YOU CLAIM TO LIKE STATED MANNY WAS A CHERRY PICKER...LOL

Comment

HE NEVER FOUGHT THE BEST .. CLOTTEY??

COME ON MAN SHOULD I EXPLAIN??

MOSLEY??? MOSLEY WAS BEATEN BY FLOYD, WENT UP TO JR MIDDLEWEIGHT, HAD A DRAW WITH A MAN THAT ISNT EVEN IN THE TOP 30 POUND FOR POUND, AND THEN MANNY FOUGHT HIM, HE WASNT A CHAMPION AT WELTER LIKE HE WAS WHEN FLOYD BEAT HIM...

SEE YOU ARE LOOKING AT NAMES, AND NOT WHEN THEY WERE FOUGHT, COTTO WAS DESTROYED BY MARGARITO AND HERE COMES MANNY AT A CATCHWEIGHT NO LESS!!!

SEEMS Cotto has learned from manny how to throw catchweights...LOL

COME ON MAN ARE YOU SERIOUS???

EVEN THE MAN IN YOUR GODDAMN AVATAR WHOM YOU CLAIM TO LIKE STATED MANNY WAS A CHERRY PICKER...LOL

Comment

• floyd is not hard to hit

its just the compubox wont count your hits when floyd starts using his elbow roll even u were able to hit him they count it as a miss

the one in charge of the compubox needs a new glasses

Comment

HE FOUGHT THEM WHEN THEY WERE AT THEIR WEAKEST MOMENTS ,

FOR EXAMPLE EVEN MAYWEATHER PREDICTED THAT PACQUIAO WAS GOING TO BEAT COTTO HE WASNT THE SAME FIGHTER ANYMORE

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                floyd is not hard to hit

its just the compubox wont count your hits when floyd starts using his elbow roll even u were able to hit him they count it as a miss

the one in charge of the compubox needs a new glasses
                SERIOUSLY TO YOU HITS ON THE ELBOW AND SHOULDER ROLLED PUNCHES SHOULD BE COUNTED AS PUNCHES LANDED???

LOL

IF A MAN TIES YOU UP WITH ONE ARM AND LANDS X20 QUICK PUNCHES ON YOUR ELBOW, YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT SHOULD COUNT AS X20 PUNCHES LANDED??

AND THAT IF THE OTHER FIGHTER IS LEAVING YOU A BLOODY MESS, THAT BY YOU DOING THAT X4 A ROUND YOU ARE REALLY LANDING X80 PUNCHES A ROUND....

YO DAWG, YOU DONT SEE HOW ****IN ****** THAT IS???

LEMME ASK YOU A QUESTION......

How did you score the OSCAR VS FLOYD fight??

Did you have Oscar winning????

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                  That's funny. I think Mayweather is looking better now than he ever has at 147. He's taking on the role of the aggressor. If anything, he's showing his versatility. He can still move if he has to, but against recent opponents, he hasn't really had to.

If this is really what Freddie thinks, he and Pacquiao are in more trouble than I originally thought.
                  couldn't agree more! Floyd was saying that he's going to fight toe to toe with both Mosley and Ortiz, and he did. I'm sure he could've stuck and moved with each, but he was trying to prove a point, that he can stand in front of them if he wanted.

it's funny how floyd's defense has been so great over the years that because he's gotten hit with a few shots that all of a sudden he's on the decline. Isn't this boxing?? you get hit. but people look at this guy so differently because he's just on another level.

Hell, Pac's face gets battered every time he's in the ring. He must be on the downward slope then as well right???

Good ol' roach coach!

Comment

• Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
                    couldn't agree more! Floyd was saying that he's going to fight toe to toe with both Mosley and Ortiz, and he did. I'm sure he could've stuck and moved with each, but he was trying to prove a point, that he can stand in front of them if he wanted.

it's funny how floyd's defense has been so great over the years that because he's gotten hit with a few shots that all of a sudden he's on the decline. Isn't this boxing?? you get hit. but people look at this guy so differently because he's just on another level.

Hell, Pac's face gets battered every time he's in the ring. He must be on the downward slope then as well right???

Good ol' roach coach!

You guys don't get it. Roach said Floyd looks easier to hit and has less movement FOR FLOYD! He's not saying Floyd is easy to hit, he's saying Floyd is easier to hit than before. You're right about one thing, he is on another level than 99% of the fighters out there, but what Roach is saying is true. Floyd got hit by stuff he would have avoided a few years ago, he's not as quick with his feet as a few years ago...that's what happens when you age and are inactive.

Pac's face gets battered every fight because he's offense first, however, if you look at his fights @ ww, he's actually getting hit less than @ 122-130, because he has improved his movement/defense (going from poor to decent).

Comment

• Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
                      Really? And what round wld u be speakin of regarding him slowing down? Becuz what I saw was clear domination thru all the rounds, I mean I know u think Floyd is super human and isn't supposed to get it! But he did get hit! So does ur boy Manny! Cmon Roach ur a great guy and a great handicapper of the game! U know Manny will be exposed fight Money May! Its funny how dan rafael, jim Lampley and several analyst all said that Money May hasn't lost a step and looks sharper than ever! What happened to u Freddie, you used to train hungry fighters that wld come in ur gym! No u train MMA stars, do TV and just ride Manny's and Amir Khan's coat tails!
                      You are misunderstanding what Roach is talking about--he's talking about foot speed. Floyd is much slower today than he once was. That is a huge issue in fighting someone like Manny and it is why Roach is pointing it at. I don't think Roach or anybody else was saying Floyd's timing was off or his hand speed had really diminished. They haven't diminished materially. And, let's be honest it is impossible to say Floyd "looks sharper than ever" when he is fighting an inferior boxer. Even those of us that pointed out that Marquez was too small, Mosley washed up, De La Hoya spent, etc., acknowledged that those were great fighters at one point in their careers with real skills. Nobody said that about Ortiz. It is impossible to judge whether Mayweather is as good as ever because he wasn't fighting someone where he needed to be as good as ever. It is like the people that watched Mosley against Margarito and said "He's back and hasn't lost a step!" You couldn't tell a damn thing watching that fight and savvy boxing fans knew it. Margarito was tailor-made for him. And, in many ways Ortiz was tailor-made for Mayweather (which is the main reason floyd picked him as his opponent). those of us that actually watched Mosley (one of my favorite fighters of all-time) against Mayorga had said he should hang it up. The decline that was evident starting with the first Vargas fight, more evident in his fight with Collazo and even more so in his fight with Cotto was crystal clear during the Mayorga brawl. there was a reason why Mayweather wanted to fight him then, same with Pacquiao. That he looked awesome against Margarito meant nothing. Nothing. So, I dont' think you can glean anything from Mayweather's performance against Ortiz, other than he's still a cheap shot artist.

Comment

Working...
                      X