No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Mayweather is Slowing Down, More Hittable Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    From what I saw in the Ortiz fight, Pac would make him quit after the mid rounds.
    From what I saw, Manny is already signed to fight Top Rank fighters until he retires...But finding those unbiased Wada testers is a priority.

Too bad Manny doesn't have the same confidence you do in him.

Comment

• I read somewhere Roach saying that in order to beat Floyd you have to do what Ortiz did and even butt him more times. Something absurd. And in the next breath he says what Floyd did was classless. In all honesty, I don't think Roach wants the fight. Doesn't sound like he's even figured out how the hell his fighter would beat Floyd. Floyd is slowing down? Tell us something we don't know.

Comment

• From what i have seen from Mayweather-Ortiz fight, Pac will KO Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kobayashi View Post
          From what i have seen from Mayweather-Ortiz fight, Pac will KO Mayweather.
          No he wont. His last ko came in 2009 and that was a technical stoppage.

Comment

• will you floyd HATER stopplz!!!

Yes floyd get hit let every fighter gets hit,,the problem is gettin your combos off on floyd,,that doesnt happen,,now to this ortiz,OMG,,i never seen a mexican fighter that does have heart till i seen victoria ortiz,,The man headbutted floyd 3times look at tape,,this last bust floyd mouth,,he rabbit punched MONEY,,all 4 rounds,, HE WAS LOOKIN FOR A WAY OUT that punk got just what he deserve knocked out,,now,,FREDDIE ROACH HE WASNT A GOOD FIGHTER,,HE WAS A CLUB FIGHTER freddie the man that has had boxers on the juice,,james tony 4 one,,people,, how many people u know that will turn down 50 million dollars,,not 2 take a blood test,,come on wake up PEOPLE,,if you know boxing,,this man fought at 105 pounds,,got knocked cold,,now he bigger,,and not gettin knocked out,,if u watch his skill havent gotten better,,just faster,,hummm,,one thing you can say that MONEY HAS BEEN TRUE TO HIS WORD,,HE SAID THAT HE WAS GOING TO CLEANIN UP THE SPORT BOXING,,TAKE THE TRASH OUT,,HATTON DONE,,OSCAR DONE SNIFF COCAINE AND WEARIN DRESSES,,SUGAR SHANE DONE,,VICTORIA ORTIZ DONE ALL TRASH,,PACMAN IS GOIN OUT IN A BODYBAG,, an bob arum is dirty scum,,hes just as bad as don king,,U CAN HATE MONEY MAYWEATHER ACTIONS AND MOUTH,,BUT IN THAT RING HES SKILLS ARE UNMATCHED BY THESE TOMATOES CANS

Comment

• exactly what did all these people see in that fight that has led them to say MW is slowing down etc. -- he barely got touched by Ortiz (26 punches in 4 rounds) and was able to land punches almost at will -- lead rights, straight jabs, combos, everything -- people need to get real if they think that Manny would just walk through MW -- it would be a compelling pick-em fight between 2 great fighters with very different styles....

Comment

• what goes on in dark eventually comes out to the light ...

Freddie Roach just proved to the whole boxing world it has been them (Top Rank,Manny & him) avoiding a Mayweather fight.

they're waiting for Floyd to be " hittable " before taking him on, pretty much explains why he only takes on guys coming off losses or drains them to beat em at catchweights.

Manny Pacquiao has been exposed by his closest friend. no more arguments necessary !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  When i see floyd fight i wonder why people cant seem to hit him much. He doesnt seem to do anything out of the ordinary, and im thinking are you useless why cant you land much on him? THinking i could hit Floyd at will if i wanted to.

Of course Floyd is still hard to hit though even without the footwork.
                  Fighting against subpar opponents will make you look better, elbows, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    From what I saw in the Ortiz fight, Pac would make him quit after the mid rounds.
                    yup here is proof.. floyd got taxed by a b fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by mshap View Post
                      exactly what did all these people see in that fight that has led them to say MW is slowing down etc. -- he barely got touched by Ortiz (26 punches in 4 rounds) and was able to land punches almost at will -- lead rights, straight jabs, combos, everything -- people need to get real if they think that Manny would just walk through MW -- it would be a compelling pick-em fight between 2 great fighters with very different styles....
                      You wonder.. Here count how many times floyd's head snapped in here. A b class fighter able to land those bombs.. No wonder boxing fans can see the kink in his armor. He also has lost a step or 2 or 3?

Comment

Working...
                      X