Comments Thread For: Roach: Mayweather is Slowing Down, More Hittable Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flint View Post
    jealous coward
    Jealous of what, twat? I don't get jealous with a fighter that wins by sucker punching their opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
      Pac is smaller than Ortiz.....Mayweather is stronger than Manny pacquiao
      Thanks for the size comparison and all. And your point? Did I studder or something mr. Floyd ball licker?

Do you even have an objective thought in your brain at all?

Comment

• Mayweather would always have problems with a fighter that has the style of Victor Ortiz.

Latin Fighters alway gave Mayweather problems through out his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          When i see floyd fight i wonder why people cant seem to hit him much. He doesnt seem to do anything out of the ordinary, and im thinking are you useless why cant you land much on him? THinking i could hit Floyd at will if i wanted to.

Of course Floyd is still hard to hit though even without the footwork.
          Over 40 professional fighters thought the same thing.

Comment

• wifebeater hasn't slowed down, he's just as fast... if he wanted to run he definitely could do it for 12 rounds. all wifebeater is doing is instead of potshotting moving away, he is potshotting moving forward.

Comment

• Yes I agree his last three fights he is more hittable but I like how he's fighting now he standing his ground and he seems to be more offensive these last couple of fights.However he is starting to back up his opponents because those shots that he fires off hurt he doesn't just throw punches for the heck of it he does it with meaning and powerful shots take a toll on you. He has them backing up trying to box with him and thats what he likes a slow pace where he doesn't use a lot of unnecessary energy he gets stronger as the 12 round nears and it's unheard of I have never seen him tired ever.

Comment

• Freddie not showing the kind of confidence i would expect. He knows Floyd is on another level and that he has no fighters in his camp that come close. I dont understand, i thought team Pac already had a gameplan to beat Floyd, now Freddie is talking about how he thinks he knows how Floyd deals with southpaws. he really doesnt have much of a plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                  Yes I agree his last three fights he is more hittable but I like how he's fighting now he standing his ground and he seems to be more offensive these last couple of fights.However he is starting to back up his opponents because those shots that he fires off hurt he doesn't just throw punches for the heck of it he does it with meaning and powerful shots take a toll on you. He has them backing up trying to box with him and thats what he likes a slow pace where he doesn't use a lot of unnecessary energy he gets stronger as the 12 round nears and it's unheard of I have never seen him tired ever.
                  i agree. Floyd is stronger than ever. he's walking guys down that are supposedly bigger and stronger than he is. he was well on his way to stopping Victor and Vic was weighing in @ a solid 164. Floyd is just a great fighter, and he's been making really good fighters look average. people will say what they want regardless of how much he dominates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    wifebeater hasn't slowed down, he's just as fast... if he wanted to run he definitely could do it for 12 rounds. all wifebeater is doing is instead of potshotting moving away, he is potshotting moving forward.
                    Do you mean he boxes in a sport called boxing. The nerve

Comment

• From what I saw in the Ortiz fight, Pac would make him quit after the mid rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X