Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo, Kirkland Expect Heavy Fireworks in Cancun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle of hypes. Bring back the Japanese to KTFO Angulo after he did Kirkland. That should be real interesting.

Comment

yeah baby, cant wait for this fight. id pay for a fight like this over a mayweather fight anyday, i dont see how that kid keeps robbing you all of your money.

Comment

um u forgot cintron schooled angula right cotto canel n cheato would beat angulo he is hype and has fought bums

Comment

I except angulo to win too many skills for kirkland but this article is great...james is responsible for.the most devestating ko's today but they failed to mention who knocked him the f out that was almost a berbick tyson throwback.

Comment

I'm getting the exact feeling I got when they announced Pacquiao-Hatton.

You know who's gonna' win, but you get the feeling that the fight's going to be off the charts in the action department for as long as it lasts.

I need to call my friend over for this one...I don't think there's any chance of this one being disappointing.

Comment

kirkland still sparrin with 300lbs HW haha

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                um u forgot cintron schooled angula right cotto canel n cheato would beat angulo he is hype and has fought bums
                Like JuanMa? One or two credible opponents.

Comment

Does anyone really think Kirkland stands a chance? I think Kirkland's handlers are doing him a huge disservice by allowing him to fight Angulo at this time. This is not the way to build up a fighter that needs to regain and improve skills after losing to someone that does not have a reputation of being a heavy puncher. Ishida exposed Kirkland's weaknesses. Kirkland should have taken at least 3 more fights, increasing the level of competition with each one, before taking on someone like Angulo.

Comment

At first I thought Angulo will K.O old China-chin but now I think quite the opposite. Angulo is slow as **** & has absolute dog-**** technique.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
                      I'm getting the exact feeling I got when they announced Pacquiao-Hatton.

You know who's gonna' win, but you get the feeling that the fight's going to be off the charts in the action department for as long as it lasts.

I need to call my friend over for this one...I don't think there's any chance of this one being disappointing.

I agree completely.

How could this be bad?

Neither guy has enough defense to even pretend they care about it.

An old fashioned war over kinda quick but with a lot of action.

Just the fight for casual fans....

Comment

Working...
                      X