Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F-ck Victor Conte, And Ariza: I Applaud Mayweather For Taking A Stand Against Cheats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AEOUS ETERNALIS View Post
    F@gweather worshipper. why are you mad all the time hommie?
    Im not mad I just dont respect little dumb kids logic , I didnt realize how many dumb ***s like you were in this world , the internet has been a real eye opener to how ******ed the average youth is .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Come on kid pull your head out of your ass , CW is not an issue with the king of CWs , lol , Manny cant win without them lol ask JMM lol , for Floyd no way Manny will stop his PED taking as well as no CW only to be schooled by Floyd and made to look like a B grade fighter , not even for 50 mill will Manny give up his PEDs and CWs .

Manny is a PEDS cheat because ONLY a PEDS cheat would duck a test like this ,,, and we already know Manny will handicap his opponents as much as he can .
      Can you post something different, it's all the same bs again.

Comment

Im not mad I just dont respect little dumb kids logic , I didnt realize how many dumb ***s like you were in this world , the internet has been a real eye opener to how ******ed the average youth is .
        LOL. you mad you didnt get a college degree. stop fronttin. and im no kid SON.

Comment

Stop calling poster kid or youth. Make you look ******. And a real eye opener are how ****** *****s like you are..

Comment

LOL. you mad you didnt get a college degree. stop fronttin. and im no kid SON.
            Why you always so mad ?? LOL

Tell pac to take the test and you'll be happy again..I know you're pissed off with him fighting weight drained damaged goods from top rank at catch weight

Comment

• pac needs to stop being a duck..take the test..stop cheating on your wife and stop ******** like a maniac

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                Why you always so mad ?? LOL

Tell pac to take the test and you'll be happy again..I know you're pissed off with him fighting weight drained damaged goods from top rank at catch weight
                dilinger go back to the lounge. you contribute nothing about boxing.

Comment

dilinger go back to the lounge. you contribute nothing about boxing.
                  so you talking and crying about mayweather 24/7 means contributing to boxing??

tell pac to take the test and tell him to stop being arums slave

FLOYD HIS OWN BOSS

PAC ARUMS B1TCH

Comment

• I Applaud Mayweather For Taking A Stand Against Cheats

**** that stand nonsense. It's not a stand. It's fear.

;-)

Comment

• WHen you really think about it Mayweather is the one who doesn't get tested enough I mean he only gets tested 2 months prior to his fights and takes long ass vacations. ANd then he comes back and looks stronger than ever. I think it's slowly coming to light.

Comment

Working...
                      X