Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F-ck Victor Conte, And Ariza: I Applaud Mayweather For Taking A Stand Against Cheats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Manny cant perform without PEDS and CWs thats why he has them , how ****** do you feel lol .

Thats why he hanging onto his PEDS for dear life , he cant CW Floyd so he wont give in to Floyd fair fight clause because Manny is ***ed without his PEDS .

The ***er even handicaps his sparring partners lol can you believe that lol .
    F@gweather worshipper. why are you mad all the time hommie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Manny cant perform without PEDS and CWs thats why he has them , how ****** do you feel lol .

Thats why he hanging onto his PEDS for dear life , he cant CW Floyd so he wont give in to Floyd fair fight clause because Manny is ***ed without his PEDS .

The ***er even handicaps his sparring partners lol can you believe that lol .
      Floyd's too scared to fight Pacquiao and that's the truth. Catchweight is not even an issue fighting Pacquiao but your idol his hiding and using OST to duck a one dimensional midget.

It's embarrassing a self-proclaimed greatest **** fighter is too shook and even afraid to mention the name Pacquiao.

Comment

• Are we still riding the word of Mayweather senior around here. Hard to admit Mayweather junior is just afraid of Pacquiao, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          floyd undergoing his ost version of testing is now his cross to carry in all of his fights...

unless he wants himself crucified for not living what he is preaching...

he checkmated himself as the test costs is no peanuts...

that is why he does not have his fighters go the same test protocol..

floyd could not do the cleaning of the sport all by himself....

but he could very well start it with himself by truly going under full ost protocol..

not a watered down version...

and he might as well petition the boxing commission...

and not resort to hurling accusation he could not support or prove...

other fighters live by the existing boxing commission rules...

these may not be perfect.....

but these are what we have in place now...

putting in something that is presently not financially and logistically viable just to bow down to floyd's demand is not even remotely practical...

you can not expect the nypd to always arrest any one on mere su****ions...
          Floyd doesnt demand all of boxing , he demands his opponents , how did you get that simple demand so ***ed up , you know a demand just like Manny demands CWs and big rings and unofficial gloves to handicap his opponents , well this is one of Floyds demands only it makes for a fair fight .

Now why is Manny ducking advanced random blood testing for 3 yrs , because he is a PEDS cheat thats why lol .

Comment

• Originally posted by AEOUS ETERNALIS View Post
            F@gweather worshipper. why are you mad all the time hommie?
            I know and I even advised him to calm down but still he's always mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
              I know and I even advised him to calm down but still he's always mad.
              must be the college degree thingy. that **** is soooo elusive for this kinds of mo***ers.

Comment

• well pac is scared of needles and he needs a two week gap..don't be so harsh on him people and peyk peyk sucks **** all the time lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                  Dude whats your point?
                  Your talking out your a$$.

Keith Kizer said it is too expensive.
                  Andre Ward and alot of fighters have said it's too expensive.

Now how the f-ck will I know how much it will cost?
                  You tell me smart guy
                  Keiser has his own agenda, and doesn't want the extra work load with additional testing.

Lets see, in 2010 Nevada has had 30 Boxing Cards/events: http://boxing.nv.gov/New_2010resultspage.htm

Based off on checking those 2010 results above, the average card has about 5 or 6 bouts. That's 10 or 12 Athletes/Fighters that need to be Random Tested, per fight card.

12 Athletes per card x 30 Boxing Cards per year = 360 Athletes needed to be Randomly Tested. Now, lets keep in mind that Keiser isn't paying for it out of his pocket, it would be paid for with revenues generated from the Event itself (I.E. Gate, PPV).

Lets also keep in mind that Random Testing doesn't mean testing the Athletes every day, until the fight, which would be a lot of Blood to test in the lab. Hypothetically, they could only show up and test the fighters only one time, but it would be random and they wouldn't be prepared for it.

Based on everything I just said, Keiser is more worries about the additional work than the cost of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                    Floyd's too scared to fight Pacquiao and that's the truth. Catchweight is not even an issue fighting Pacquiao but your idol his hiding and using OST to duck a one dimensional midget.

It's embarrassing a self-proclaimed greatest **** fighter is too shook and even afraid to mention the name Pacquiao.
                    Come on kid pull your head out of your ass , CW is not an issue with the king of CWs , lol , Manny cant win without them lol ask JMM lol , for Floyd no way Manny will stop his PED taking as well as no CW only to be schooled by Floyd and made to look like a B grade fighter , not even for 50 mill will Manny give up his PEDs and CWs .

Manny is a PEDS cheat because ONLY a PEDS cheat would duck a test like this ,,, and we already know Manny will handicap his opponents as much as he can .

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      well pac is scared of needles and he needs a two week gap..don't be so harsh on him people and peyk peyk sucks **** all the time lol
                      ^^^^^^^^

Here comes the guy with bad genes. Have you contacted Scotland Yard yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X