Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F-ck Victor Conte, And Ariza: I Applaud Mayweather For Taking A Stand Against Cheats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Its going to guarantee that PEDS were NOT used during the training of the fight , thats all the test is required to do you dumb fuk .

*******s are such ******s , nobody cares about the rest of the year , Floyd dont care about that , Manny dont care about that , its about the training period once the fight is signed , thats all that matters foolish little boy .

So why does Manny duck advanced testing , because he is a PEDS cheats !!
    Look at this old fart getting mad at the truth.

Look, everybody knows in the boxing world that Floyd is a gym rat. When he announced his retirement or vacations he still goes to the gym to train. While Floyd is on his supposedly vacation and/or retirement he binges on steroids throughout and then trains like hell. He comes back from his retirement/vacation cherry pick his opponent while at the same time start to cycle out all the PEDs. To add more facts, he also uses the 2 months training for the fight to cycle out as well.

That’s usually the way cowards do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      Other fighters have taken Random Testing, including those at the Super 6 tourney.

It's just that not all fighters make 40 million per fight, to chip in with their own money, just to symbolically prove that they're clean. It takes an entire State Athletic Commission to make a difference. As in, if you come to this state, you must participate in Random Blood/Urine Testing, paid for by revenues of the Fight/Event itself.

What has Floyd done in that regard? Has he been active in petitioning for that, with the Nevada Commission.

This could be his Muhammad Ali Vietnam cause. Instead it looks like it's just self-centered grandstanding.
      How is proving your clean grandstanding?
      That makes no sense.

Mayweather is doing whats best for him...true.
      Wouldn't you?

I don't see whats the problem.
      Why is everybody hating on a guy just because he doesn't trust that some fighters are clean.

He is the one who has to fight them.

So whatever the reason behind him doing random testing, I applaud him.
      You can't ask this guy to clean all of boxing up by himself.

How about that so called P4P champ chip in and help.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        That makes no since.

Wouldn't you?

Why is everybody hating on a guy just because he doesn't trust that some fighters are clean.

Last i heard Pac and Arum agreed to testing..

how about telling Floyd to stop taking steroid cycles on vacation.. or stop sucka punching on breaks.. and making catch weights

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
          Look at this old fart getting mad at the truth.

Look, everybody knows in the boxing world that Floyd is a gym rat. When he announced his retirement or vacations he still goes to the gym to train. While Floyd is on his supposedly vacation and/or retirement he binges on steroids throughout and then trains like hell. He comes back from his retirement/vacation cherry pick his opponent while at the same time start to cycle out all the PEDs. To add more facts, he also uses the 2 months training for the fight to cycle out as well.

That’s usually the way cowards do it.
          You must have missed what I said kid , does the last statement give you nightmares , your hero is a Cheat and its not hard to prove , he is petrified of advanced blood testing that would stop him from cheating .

He handicaps his opponents thats how he wins , on the surface he uses CWs big rings and unofficial gloves , behind closed doors he uses PEDS and ducks advanced random PED testing because he wont be able to use his PEDS ,

He cant get a CW with Floyd , he cant get all these other handicaps with Floyd just a fair fight and Manny dont want that ,,,,, so he will not allow his PEDS to be taken from him as well , come on kid Manny is a cunning cheat he is not silly like his immature WWE fanboys that dont know what side is up .

Comment

Why are you in this thread then Elderly beater?
            Go piss off son
            Why did I see literally every thread on page 1 and 2 of your threads list on Mayweather and Pac? I didn't even bother with the rest.

Are you some gay?

Comment

That makes no sense.

Wouldn't you?

*****'s are a bunch of idiots.

Comment

• Is Mayweather clean when he chooses not to box at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                  Last i heard Pac and Arum agreed to testing..

how about telling Floyd to stop taking steroid cycles on vacation.. or stop sucka punching on breaks.. and making catch weights
                  Ariza just said they wont do the testing , did you miss that bit of Teams Pacs ongoing contradictions , take your head out of your ass kid .

Comment

• Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
                    Is Mayweather clean when he chooses not to box at all?
                    Is Manny ,,,,, you see kid nobody cares its irrelevant , they only care about the training period leading up to the fight ,,, thats the bit Manny ducks like the plague wonder why lol .

Comment

That makes no sense.

For the reasons I just said. Reread the post.

I'm not hating on him. Please, stop the Ad-hominem accusations.

Well I don't. There is nothing to applaud about, if you're doing it for your own self-interest.

P.S. you really do like to ignore points. Why isn't he making noise, pushing the issue with the Nevada State Athletic commission, on mandatory implementation of Random Blood/Testing during all Boxing contests performed in that State. Paid for by the revenues generated from that Card.

Problem solved.
                      Last edited by cupocity303; 09-28-2011, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X