Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F-ck Victor Conte, And Ariza: I Applaud Mayweather For Taking A Stand Against Cheats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
    It's better than what your lover is doing which is no testing.
    Is that gonna work?
    fighters do get tested under boxing commission's existing rules; including pac...

i repeat, under boxing commission's existing rules.....

floyd, if i am not mistaken, has not filed any petition to the boxing commissions for them to go ost....for obvious reasons...

floyd is making this charade of cleaning the sport to cover his own ass...

he is just like one who sweeps all the dirt under the rag...

while his muddied feet spoil the rest of the floor...

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post

you're really dumb but what can we do?
      I call you lover a cheater and the best you can comeback with is i'm really dumb?

You use to be tougher than that peyk-peyk.
      What happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
        Then why doesn't Mayweather Promotions do random testing on all their fighters and opponents? He's got the money so why can't he do it?

Now this is true.

Floyd claims that he isn't accusing Pacquiao of anything, just wants to clean up the sport of Boxing. Yet he keeps insinuating that Pacqiao is on something, and hasn't contributed to any Random Testing for the undercard of StarPower.

I wish someone would nail him with this question
        Last edited by cupocity303; 09-28-2011, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          fighters do get tested under boxing commission's existing rules; including pac...

i repeat, under boxing commission's existing rules.....

floyd, if i am not mistaken, has not filed any petition to the boxing commissions for them to go ost....for obvious reasons...

floyd is making this charade of cleaning the sport to cover his own ass...

he is just like one who sweeps all the dirt under the rag...

while his muddied feet spoil the rest of the floor...
          Dude stick to playing marbles or something.
          This just sounds childish to me.

The guy who is taking USADA testing is a cheat but the guy who is taking no random test is clean?

Only in America

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
            People need to know that 2 months of OST is not gonna work at all. A fighter can go on vacation and/or retirement use PEDs and then after a year or so decided to make a comeback and use the remaining months to cycle them out.

A real OST is a year round process whether you’re on vacation or not.
            Its going to guarantee that PEDS were NOT used during the training of the fight , thats all the test is required to do you dumb fuk .

*******s are such ******s , nobody cares about the rest of the year , Floyd dont care about that , Manny dont care about that , its about the training period once the fight is signed , thats all that matters foolish little boy .

So why does Manny duck advanced testing , because he is a PEDS cheats !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Now this is true.

Floyd claims that he isn't accusing Pacquiao of anything, just wants to clean up the sport of Boxing. Yet he keeps insinuating that Pacqiao is on something, and hasn't contributed to any Random Testing for the undercard of StarPower.

very valid question...

regarding cleaning the sports, floyd's hands cling to his money very tightly while his mouth is always so wide open to accuse other on using peds...

an accusation he could not support in the courts....

Comment

• I don't think that Floyd is on anything.

But I can understand how those who are sick of him, are using circumstantial evidence against him, just for the LOL'z.

Like the uncharacteristic hair loss, that neither Roger nor Mayweather Senior have at their advanced age, which prompted him to shave his head, and keep it shaved. Or his short-fuse outbursts at Security guards, baby mammas, his father, Larry Merchant.

Perhaps if a Pinnoy got a hold of pictures of Floyd's **** with no balls (sign of Roid use), it would add further evidence to their crusade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Now this is true.

Its obvious ya dum fuk , Floyd wants to clean up the guys he has to fight , its about people not cheating on him , and so what , he has the power to force that just like Manny forces his CWs ring size unofficial gloves , getting licenses for cheats the list is a mile long of Manny manipulating his opponents .

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                    Dude stick to playing marbles or something.
                    This just sounds childish to me.

The guy who is taking USADA testing is a cheat but the guy who is taking no random test is clean?

Only in America
                    don't evade the points raised, son...

if your hero floyd does indeed want to clean the sports, what has he really done about it?

he never let himself be fully tested...

nor fighters under his own promo outfit...

but before floyd let other fighters undergo ost, i would be happy if he gets you tested right after him....

you are both full of roid rage...

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Its obvious ya dum fuk ,.
                      It's not that obvious, if you're talking out both sides of your neck. Saying one thing, and doing another. I know what Floyd is trying to do, spare me the obvious.

I was talking about Floyd's own words being used against him. Someone pinning him down and forcing him to admit, that it's all about Pacquiao, and not cleaning up the entire sport, like he said.

Comment

Working...
                      X