Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Mansour: I Will fight the Klitschkos for pennies!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Mansour: I Will fight the Klitschkos for pennies!

after watching this you think this guy has a chance. guy seems like a dude with alot of heart and courage. id pay to see it

my god check out this knockout

Comment

oh damn. who is this guy? why wlad is still hiding?))

Comment

A fast handed swinger, fighting flabby no hopers. Like Sam Peter did to get his
        "Nigerian Nightmare" name going. All the same, I recall 2 other muslims who were not only barve talking but brave doing. They were Mustapha Hamsho and Omar Sheika. Warriors.

Comment

Comment

sif get paid pennies to get an ass whoopin

Comment

hes exciting but need more fights. He should fight some top50ish guys next to build himself into a titlefight in 2013.

Comment

Alexander Ustinov needs an opponent for his October 22 fight.

Mansour should apply.

If Mansour were to beat Ustinov, a K-2 fighter, there would be a real chance he'd receive a Klitschko fight in 2012.

Comment

Amir Mansour was a boxer in the 90's that did 8 years (armed robbery I believe)

A southpaw, 5ft11, good power, well conditioned & all that but the guy is about 40 & his best win is over a heavily faded Dominic Guinn.

He's not worthy of a shot & he'd get destroyed by either brother with some ease.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                    Amir Mansour was a boxer in the 90's that did 8 years (armed robbery I believe)

A southpaw, 5ft11, good power, well conditioned & all that but the guy is about 40 & his best win is over a heavily faded Dominic Guinn.

He's not worthy of a shot & he'd get destroyed by either brother with some ease.
                    thanks for the information

Comment

Working...
                    X