Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most hated - Floyd Mayweather or the Klitschko's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the most hated - Floyd Mayweather or the Klitschko's?

Who is the most hated - Floyd Mayweather or the Klitschko's?
    Floyd "Sucker Puncher" Mayweather is the most hated
    83.33%
    The Kitschko's are the most hated
    16.67%

people who know boxing respect floyd.

nobody respects the klischkos.

Comment

Floyd is more hated. The Klitschkos are unfairly denegrated by too many people, this probably due to that lack of respect mushahadeen mentioned, but they don't generate the same intensity of derision as Mayweather. The respect Floyd gets is usually begrudged, and he is personally attacked in a manner which the Klitschkos aren't. The Klitschko bros also seem to be slowly but surely winning everyone over, too.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        people who know boxing respect floyd.

nobody respects the klischkos.
        And people who are ******ed say things like you.

All the klitschko's ever done is fight the BEST IN THEIR DIVISION. How can you not RESPECT THAT?

That is something floyd has yet to do. (heard of a guy named Paquiao?)

If you know boxing...you should know floyd has alot of haters out their making him (logically) hated more than the Klits.

I for one am neutral...I have respect for his boxing skills...I just want floyd to push himself to greatness...I want to see the guy fight the best not pick his opponents. Win or lose this guy has the talent to compete against PAQUIAO (which i consider the best at welter in the world) and Khan (The 3rd best Welter in the world). A bout with Canelo and Martinez at 154 would also be great after he's done with the Welterweight division. Floyd does not give us the fights that we want to see. He never has and you know what....he probably never will.

Comment

Originally posted by I Don't Know Sh1t About Boxing
          And people who are ******ed say things like you.

All the klitschko's ever done is fight the BEST IN THEIR DIVISION. How can you not RESPECT THAT?
          i'm not going to respond to your personal attacks.

as far as the klitschkos, i don't really blame their internet messageboard fans. because they're mostly soccer fans who don't know anything about boxing.

but real boxing fans know the klitschkos suck.

Comment

i think it's mayweather, hands down. especially after the sucker punching incident. i saw a lot of disappointed mexicans in that fight, which was actually a mexican-star-filled event. it's supposed to be a festive celebration of some sort. floyd ruined it with his non-sportsmanlike action. ortiz's error was more like in the heat of the moment kind, which happens in any contact sport. floyd displayed not a bit of remorse after the fight. the guy will be booed wherever he goes now.

Comment

Why is this even a question everybody knows Floyd is the most hated coward in the sport of boxing today.

Comment

Working...
              X