Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rate Vitali Klitschko among ATG heavyweights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    Have to separate H2h and resume

h2h top 10.. resume top 21-25

Wlad is probably top 15 h2h and top 15 resume.
    Lets see your H2H and resume lists.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenEko View Post
      Lets see your H2H and resume lists.
      He's capable of being competitive with most and being able to beat some in my opinion, but it's totally unprovable. Resume may be subjective but it can be logically evaluated. In that area he is sorely lacking and outside the top 25 in my opinion.

Comment

I think Vitali gives alot of ATG's problem's. Prime Ali, and first run, mean ass Foreman are the only one's I can see beating him. Besides Lewis opening up a vagina on his head, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          He's capable of being competitive with most and being able to beat some in my opinion, but it's totally unprovable. Resume may be subjective but it can be logically evaluated. In that area he is sorely lacking and outside the top 25 in my opinion.
          I agree with the general sentiment but I think Resume and ability are closely interlinked, I think resume backs up H2H. The best fighter he face was the oldest and fattest Lewis anyone has ever faced, and that excludes him from the top 15 (H2H) in my book.

Comment

I agree with the general sentiment but I think Resume and ability are closely interlinked, I think resume backs up H2H. The best fighter he face was the oldest and fattest Lewis anyone has ever faced, and that excludes him from the top 15 (H2H) in my book.
            I think potential has to be taken into consideration also, but again it isn't really provable in a fantasy fight which is why h2h is very low on my criteria for all time ranking.

Comment

I think Ali would have more trouble with Wlad than Vitali, Vitali is big and tough but he's just too slow to beat Ali.

Wlad would give Ali fits though as he is faster, more technical and better at distance than Vitali and Ali doesn't have 1 punch KO power. I think Ali beats Vitali easily.. hard to call Wlad fight although I make him favourite.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                I think Ali would have more trouble with Wlad than Vitali, Vitali is big and tough but he's just too slow to beat Ali.

Wlad would give Ali fits though as he is faster, more technical and better at distance than Vitali and Ali doesn't have 1 punch KO power. I think Ali beats Vitali easily.. hard to call Wlad fight although I make him favourite.
                Still waiting on your lists....

Comment

Still waiting on your lists....
                  for what??

Comment

head to head i could list him at 5, all in all maybe 8-9. but its a hard decision

Comment

This thread AGAIN?...... Wow

Comment

Working...
                      X