No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa vs Rios is Possible For 2012, Says Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't jump too soon gamboa..

still a lot of money fights below.. the juanma and donaire match isn't far fetched..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      don't jump too soon gamboa..

still a lot of money fights below.. the juanma and donaire match isn't far fetched..
      mikey garcia would be at the top of my list of opponents for gamboa, but yeah, he's still got plenty of good fights at his weight.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        mikey garcia would be at the top of my list of opponents for gamboa, but yeah, he's still got plenty of good fights at his weight.
        yeah, garcia too.. so many exciting fights to make before going up in weight..

Comment

Interesting fight. I hope it happens early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            rios would destroy him.
            Agree.........

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              You guys are dreaming if you think Arum will match Garcia against Gamboa, actually Arum already bought the belt from Gamboa as a gift for Garcia, remember the IBF belt the same belt that Garcia's was the #1 contender, the same Garcia that his handlers were saying he was not ready for Gamboa, if they fight now Gamboa will do to him what Tito did to Reid and Vargas, he ain't ready for Gamboa and will b wise for him to wait for Donaire at 126, he will have more time to prepare for an elite fighter, Gamboa can't make the weight any longer he is going to b 30 very soon and while he is short in stature, he is very muscular and compact, and he started his pro career as a 130 pounder.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                nope,Rios is gonna stay at lightweight.Hes gonna fight at lw in dec,Then
                he wants to unify with the demarco-linares winner.Then he wants gamboa
                if hes going to 135.
                And he will get his a$$ hand it to him, Gamboa by a wide UD or late KO.

Comment

Working...
                X