Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
      Cry some more

Floyd won his ww lineal title from Carlos ****ing Baldomir. Got his 140 title from club fighter Arturo Gatti (RIP), and got his 135 title by losing to Castillo.

Slap on about 3 weight divisional belts, 2 lineal titles, and 1 fighter of the decade award to Floyd's resume and he too could one day be on Manny's level. Ain't no shame in being the #2 P4P fighter on the planet (even if he shouldn't be)

stop picking on ******s, Prince

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        no 1 has EVER won titles in 5 divisions while remaining undefeated
        That's what I said Larry, the undefeated "0" legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
          5 minutes huh, you hoez are still crying over a well deserved and legit KO LMAO...
          Boxing is huge my man the sport will never die with me, but hype and frauds fade.
          Besides a few *****s committing suicide, no one will really care.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
            Besides a few *****s committing suicide, no one will really care.

i would care...i wouldnt be able to sleep from all the laughing

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              I'd be up all night trash talking.........lol.

Comment

Tsk tsk Mak, A ****** killing himself is nothing to laugh at.

Comment

So for now are getting help from all the depressing nights of crying?
                  I hope ur not losing faith in God over him not answering your prayers of wanting Floyd to lose, lol...

Comment

Yet Manny always seems to have a much easier time against common opponents

If Floyd loses officially (JCC says hello) then the world will celebrate then move on, Floyd's box office appeal will be non-existent since the vast majority of people watch him hoping to see him lose. If that happens, then what use will he have?

He knows this better than anyone, hence the ducking and dodging, weaving and ****.

This
                    Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                    Its the end of the world for you if Floyd loses. The rest of the world would move on 5 minutes after the fight.
                    This is ******ed.

I think if Floyd ever loses his fight coming back will be even bigger buys than the fight before that he lost in.

The boxing fans will watch to see how he comes back from a loss.

The haters will watch hoping that hes completely shot and lost everything due to facing his first loss, and fails miserably.

Like it or not that 0 means more to you haters/pac fans than it does to anyone else, and thats just bitterness over pac having losses instead of a perfect record like Floyd. It must really bother you having to hear him brought up all the time when Pac is talked about and knowing inside who the better fighter is. I understand where youre coming from, I can dig it, it just manifests itself in some disgustingly hateful ways that if I were in some peoples shoes, I would be ashamed of myself.

Get the **** over it.

Comment

Cry some more

Floyd won his ww lineal title from Carlos ****ing Baldomir. Got his 140 title from club fighter Arturo Gatti (RIP), and got his 135 title by losing to Castillo.

Slap on about 3 weight divisional belts, 2 lineal titles, and 1 fighter of the decade award to Floyd's resume and he too could one day be on Manny's level. Ain't no shame in being the #2 P4P fighter on the planet (even if he shouldn't be)
                      And while you're at it throw in a gallon of cow steroids lol

Comment

Working...
                      X