No announcement yet.

Manny losng vs Floyd losing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Floyd's "0" is his greatest legacy like Rocky Marciano and Joe Calzaghe.
    no 1 has EVER won titles in 5 divisions while remaining undefeated

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      yea manny comes out of a fight looking like a bruised turd ..but floyd gets hit 3 times in a fight and he's shot
      You should see the other guy

But other fighters have gotten 5 division belts. Now list all the accomplishments that Manny has the REALLY have never EVER been done before.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        true he won one fight with a fuken sucker punched from one of his many cherry picked opponents.

Comment

(Also, the world wouldn't stop if Floyd lost, because half the people who buy his pay-per-views buy them to see him get knocked out. There's a healthy contingency of fans who want nothing other than for him to lose. Media outlets as well. The only people who would be devastated would be the overzealous types.)

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
            Its the end of the world for you if Floyd loses. The rest of the world would move on 5 minutes after the fight.
            5 minutes huh, you hoez are still crying over a well deserved and legit KO LMAO...
            Boxing is huge my man the sport will never die with me, but hype and frauds fade.

Comment

Originally posted by Stigma View Post
              (Also, the world wouldn't stop if Floyd lost, because half the people who buy his pay-per-views buy them to see him get knocked out. There's a healthy contingency of fans who want nothing other than for him to lose. Media outlets as well. The only people who would be devastated would be the overzealous types.)
              Is this why people always come away from Floyds fights sad?
              I feel you on the "Overzelous Types", the only fall back on that is if you see wrong being done or lies being told and you speak on it you're labled.
              For the life of me I can't understand (Even tho I do understand) how people turn a blind eye to declining a drug test, turn it around and into "He doesn't want the fight"????????????????????????????????????????
              They turn a headbutt into nothing, but a well deserved 2 peice w/a biscut into cheating???????????????????????

More is expected of Floyd, it's a no win when hate/envy is involed

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post

But other fighters have gotten 5 division belts. Now list all the accomplishments that Manny has the REALLY have never EVER been done before.
                Damn, he looks like the other guy....

Comment

1. 135 vs Diaz? Flat footed, slow tomatoe can
                  2. 140 vs Hatton, coked up, beaten already
                  3. 147 I mean 145 Cotto. drain um and rehydration clause even after being smashed with bricks.
                  4. 154 I mean 150 Margs. Cheater, out a yr and some months, fights a bum in Mexico and struggles, looks bad!

The list would look much better without the facts attached

Comment

haha true. miguel cotto looked like he was beaten with a baseball bat after fighting pac, same with margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                      1. 135 vs Diaz? Flat footed, slow tomatoe can
                      2. 140 vs Hatton, coked up, beaten already
                      3. 147 I mean 145 Cotto. drain um and rehydration clause even after being smashed with bricks.
                      4. 154 I mean 150 Margs. Cheater, out a yr and some months, fights a bum in Mexico and struggles, looks bad!

The list would look much better without the facts attached
                      Cry some more

Floyd won his ww lineal title from Carlos ****ing Baldomir. Got his 140 title from club fighter Arturo Gatti (RIP), and got his 135 title by losing to Castillo.

Slap on about 3 weight divisional belts, 2 lineal titles, and 1 fighter of the decade award to Floyd's resume and he too could one day be on Manny's level. Ain't no shame in being the #2 P4P fighter on the planet (even if he shouldn't be)

Comment

Working...
                      X