No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Hits Back at Khan's Verbal Jabs on Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lest26 View Post
    yeah he should have mentioned Mckloskey as nobody had heard of him prior to Khans team draggiing him out of the toilet, and Paulie was made for Khan, short, light punching and past it, Also if Bradley was a duck job, which it wasnt would he realy go to the trouble of going to court to leave his promoter just t dodge this joker Khan, of course he wouldnt he would have made up somthing a little less complicated, use your brain and take your head out of Khans butt
    Dude I know you hate Khan, but don't let that make you loose grip with reality. Bradley said himself he didn't want to fight Khan for fear of loosing and "falling out of the Mayweather/ Pacquiao sweepstakes". HIS OWN WORDS.

Khan was supposed to be his last fight with Shaw. He didn't take it (A promise by Arum might have something to do with it) and as a result Shaw lost hundreads of thousands of dollars. Thats why Shaw sued Bradley.

Now that his legal problems are almost over he's gonna to continue to duck Khan and sign with Top Rank (might even be on the Pacquiao vs Marquez undercard) then, if they still can't make the Mayweather v Pacquiao fight, he's gonna be the first in line to fight Pacquaio early next year.

Comment

lest26 is quite clearly ******ed.

Bradley ducked Khan, and he openly admitted it. Dan Rafael and Shaw have both confirmed Bradley is being sued for not completing his last fight with Shaw, because he doesn't want to fight Khan.

Bradleys legal problems with Shaw are purely because Bradley doesn't want Khan. Everyone knows this except for some random ******s. And regardless, we know Khan had already agreed to fight Bradley 100%, before Bradley ducked him.

Why is Maidana keep on fighting garbage opponent after garbage opponent?

Why does Maidana keep ducking top ten fighters, and why does he keep ducking Bradley like a b1tch?

Comment

lest26 is quite clearly ******ed.

Bradley ducked Khan, and he openly admitted it. Dan Rafael and Shaw have both confirmed Bradley is being sued for not completing his last fight with Shaw, because he doesn't want to fight Khan.

Bradleys legal problems with Shaw are purely because Bradley doesn't want Khan. Everyone knows this except for some random ******s. And regardless, we know Khan had already agreed to fight Bradley 100%, before Bradley ducked him.

Why is Maidana keep on fighting garbage opponent after garbage opponent?

Why does Maidana keep ducking top ten fighters, and why does he keep ducking Bradley like a b1tch?

Comment

LMAO

He uses Kotelnik 3 months after the maidana fight as an excuse???

The guy that beat u....is he stupid?

The reason fights take 6 months etc now, is because promotion and money etc

A fight could fight once every 6 weeks once they havnt taken too much damage...

Khan was dancing circles around kotelnik...as if that had anything 2 do with maidana fighting him 3 months previously

Comment

Originally posted by kennethjohn View Post
            khan lossing 6 rounds and lossing one round 10-8

and only winning because of a bs point deduction....

I admit that the early rounds khan was out boxing maidana winning 3 rounds before maidana won a round. Once maidana adjusted and made it an inside fight khan had no idea what to do.
            LOL if you think Maidana won 6 rounds.

Show me your scorecard so I can burn you.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              LMAO

He uses Kotelnik 3 months after the maidana fight as an excuse???

The guy that beat u....is he stupid?

The reason fights take 6 months etc now, is because promotion and money etc

A fight could fight once every 6 weeks once they havnt taken too much damage...

Khan was dancing circles around kotelnik...as if that had anything 2 do with maidana fighting him 3 months previously
              Exactly, Maidana has to be pretty fuking dum to bring up Kotelnik, the guy who beat Maidana. The guy who had a BELT.

Salita was also top ten, as was Zab. While Maidana really has been feasting on bums, and avoiding the likes of Bradley.

Stop running Maidana, face Bradley, and some actual contenders.

Comment

your prety ****ing dumb, get your nose out of Khans butt, you no full well Bradley never said he was scared to fight Khan we had this argument already, someone even put the full radio interview on here and he unless you are a total dumb **** you no he was speaking in context to the problems he is having, how would you cope with Gary Shaw taking your ass to court, and to the other dumb **** yes Bradleys manager said he would take the fight with Morales in a heart beat, obviously meaning after all the **** is cleared up, which coincidently is just when *** kahn runs to WW.

Comment

You know what, I think Mayweather vs Khan would be a great fight. They can promote this fight as "The Battle Of the A-Holes".

Comment

I would have guessed that with the exception of Haye, the reason you picked all the other guys is because they are WHITE.
                    Haye being black makes him African so he's NOT really a BRIT. As for Amir, he was born and raised in the UK which makes him a Brit and if he is not then you need to take Calzaghe out of that mix because clearly, he is half Italian and hence a fake Brit.

I am just trying to use your LOGIC and common sense. Is that fair? Ok, now come back with the usual racist-cursed fueled response.

FYI, I am an American (You can choose to believe whatever race you wish me to be)

Comment

Working...
                    X