No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Hits Back at Khan's Verbal Jabs on Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
    As much as I don't rate Khan, this Maidana guy needs to accept that he got thoroughly outboxed.
    khan lossing 6 rounds and lossing one round 10-8

and only winning because of a bs point deduction....

I admit that the early rounds khan was out boxing maidana winning 3 rounds before maidana won a round. Once maidana adjusted and made it an inside fight khan had no idea what to do.

Comment

Khan have a serius psychological problem with Marcos Maidana.

The Queen, need a rematch or a Doctor.

He dreams with Maidana. All time, maidana is it, maidana is this other. blablablabla Maidana.

Is a psychological patology.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        I knew this was going to happen. Khan has been calling out Bradley while he had legal problems and now these issues are almost sorted he doesn't want to fight him anymore, he wants Maidana to fight him instead.

Give Khan a big pat on the back. You go gurl lol
        Khan offered to fight Bradley in December.

Nothing from Bradley.

I bet Bradley's "legal issues" will suddenly be resolved when Khan moves to 147.

Comment

Out boxing Maidana is not hard. Khan is not the first guy to out box him. Khan should rematch maidana or Prescott.

Comment

Notice how he fails to mention McCloskey? That's probably because he's fighting him next. lmfao

Btw Bradley didn't fight Khan due to legal problems. Bradley got legal problems because he didn't face khan. Don't get it twisted. That was a duck job through and through.

Comment

Lmao compare those guys to the ones who maidana has faced and you can tell the diff in class. I like how he left out malignaggi and mccloskey.

Comment

Originally posted by slim kings View Post
                Notice how he fails to mention McCloskey? That's probably because he's fighting him next. lmfao

Btw Bradley didn't fight Khan due to legal problems. Bradley got legal problems because he didn't face khan. Don't get it twisted. That was a duck job through and through.
                yeah he should have mentioned Mckloskey as nobody had heard of him prior to Khans team draggiing him out of the toilet, and Paulie was made for Khan, short, light punching and past it, Also if Bradley was a duck job, which it wasnt would he realy go to the trouble of going to court to leave his promoter just t dodge this joker Khan, of course he wouldnt he would have made up somthing a little less complicated, use your brain and take your head out of Khans butt

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                  I knew this was going to happen. Khan has been calling out Bradley while he had legal problems and now these issues are almost sorted he doesn't want to fight him anymore, he wants Maidana to fight him instead.

Give Khan a big pat on the back. You go gurl lol
                  What a dumb ****, the fight was agreed on July 23rd.

Bradley never once said he had issues.

Comment

Originally posted by lest26 View Post
                    yeah he should have mentioned Mckloskey as nobody had heard of him prior to Khans team draggiing him out of the toilet, and Paulie was made for Khan, short, light punching and past it, Also if Bradley was a duck job, which it wasnt would he realy go to the trouble of going to court to leave his promoter just t dodge this joker Khan, of course he wouldnt he would have made up somthing a little less complicated, use your brain and take your head out of Khans butt
                    Promotional problems?

Link is in quote, won't show up.

Bradley would fight Morales in a heartbveat says manager.

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...on-against-wbc

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=498638

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

shut your mouth, Maidana.

Amir you.
                      Yeah I guess if winning 7 rounds to 5 on 2 cards and 6 rounds even on the other is owned, than maybe you're right. But, even with all Khan's physical advantages: height, reach, speed, agility, technique and than throw in his tag team tandem with Cortez...HE BARELY FINISHED THE FIGHT! Freddie almost threw in the towel, do you understand he ALMOST THREW IN THE TOWEL! He let a crude brawler take him to hell than back, and now he can't get Maidana's name out of his mouth. If he was truly on a different level he wouldn't have to mention Maidana day in and day out. Who really got owned?

Comment

Working...
                      X