Comments Thread For: Team Ortiz on Elbows, Mayweather's Legacy, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buttt

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    if the situation were reversed, and ortiz suckerpunched floyd-- floyd would be asking for a rematch.
    IF? lol stop dude

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      if the situation were reversed, and ortiz suckerpunched floyd-- floyd would be asking for a rematch.
      sorry butt hurt lady. mayweather's not that stupid to allow something like that to happen. try again jealous coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
        Things people do to get a pay day
        says the moron with Fruad "suka punch" bummweather all over
        hahah

Comment

Victor's head butts which he tried to land them a few times in the fight was the beggining of all this mess. Then he shouldn't headbutted Floyd. He has nobody to blame but himself.

Comment

So Floyd said loud and clear that he'll give Ortiz a rematch if he wants one, and now Ortiz wants one, so WTF are you *****s complaining about? Bunch of fucking clowns you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Ortiz was dominating. He won 3 outta the first 4 rounds before the headbutt. Floyd won't rematch him cuz he knows he would get his ass kicked
              Really man? I get it. You love Pac. OK. I can understand why but to say Ortiz won 3 of 4 rounds?!?! Than to have a litany of over the top statements about PAC (G.O.A.T). He is good but greatest? I am not even sure it is possible to measure a greatest in this age due to the state of the sport. How can we measure the meaningless belts Pac won versus the unified and hard fought belts S.R. Robinson or anyone from that era won? That isn't Pac's fault but it is reality.

Anyway, my point is you invalidate your entire argument when you start it off with something so far from reality no one could agree unless they are just drinking the juice. No way Ortiz won 3 of 4 rounds. I find it incredible to think he won 1 round (I don't).

Comment

Victor was smiling like a little **** right after the fight. Spaced out surfer boy attitude only comes out now to dispute? Get the **** outta here and go back to fight the B fighters of your generation.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                  floyd landed 10 or 15 elbows?? i'v watched the fight numerous times and still haven't seen these elbows team ortiz is talking about. but i did see 3 intentional headbutts from ortiz
                  Dude STFU!
                  there was one headbutt
                  and as far as I can see maybe 1- 2 elbows
                  not double digits as ortiz team claims

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                    Victor was smiling like a little **** right after the fight. Spaced out surfer boy attitude only comes out now to dispute? Get the **** outta here and go back to fight the B fighters of your generation.
                    so how is he suppose to act after a fight
                    please explain to us with all your professional fight experience you have

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      Victor's head butts which he tried to land them a few times in the fight was the beggining of all this mess. Then he shouldn't headbutted Floyd. He has nobody to blame but himself.
                      dude he had his head in floyds chest that was the game plan it isnt his fault that floyd is a midget
                      floyd thows a shi t load of elbows and you are ok with that arent you
                      what a momo!

Comment

Working...
                      X