Comments Thread For: Team Ortiz on Elbows, Mayweather's Legacy, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would pay to see Ortiz knock Khan the **** out

Comment

Ortiz is talking confidently about facing possible opponents pretty well after being knocked out big time.

But even he is saying FLoyd is tarnished forever now. There is no one who dont think that.

Comment

Rematch? The kid is dreaming in dollars and cents. Sure, another 2 mil
        for backing up, you gutless wonder, Ortiz. Where was the straight ahead
        attack, huh? Go out on your back, if you must, but to run like you did...sheeet.
        Your chicken material...or, you were bought off.

Comment

gogogogo the boxingscene jester.....

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Ortiz was dominating. He won 3 outta the first 4 rounds before the headbutt. Floyd won't rematch him cuz he knows he would get his ass kicked

Comment

Originally posted by peter stark View Post
            Rematch? The kid is dreaming in dollars and cents. Sure, another 2 mil
            for backing up, you gutless wonder, Ortiz. Where was the straight ahead
            attack, huh? Go out on your back, if you must, but to run like you did...sheeet.
            Your chicken material...or, you were bought off.
            It is gonna be funny hearing you call Pacquiao chicken-material, after Mayweather does the same thing to him.

" straight ahead attack " ?

Comment

lol

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
              Floyd did offer a rematch in the post fight interview, saying if he wants a rematch he can get one, Okay Ortiz wants one lets see, Then again didnt Floyd say that Manny Pac was next? only to turn around 3 weeks later and say he never said that?

You cant take his word for ****, I mean this kid wont even fight Pacquiao, He ducked a DLH rematch and will duck Ortiz
              Yeah he said it in an intervew..."This Kid" lmao..he'll school you and teach you something with that bootleg sparring video.

Comment

if the situation were reversed, and ortiz suckerpunched floyd-- floyd would be asking for a rematch.

Comment

ive seen the dam fight 5 times already.and mayweather uses his shoulders and arms to deflect the impact of the incoming.its part of his defense. one minute team ortiz is blaming mayweathers elbows then the next minute its cortez's fault.ortiz just move on. your career is going to be ok dude.

Comment

floyd landed 10 or 15 elbows?? i'v watched the fight numerous times and still haven't seen these elbows team ortiz is talking about. but i did see 3 intentional headbutts from ortiz

Comment

Over

Floyd Won..Victor Lost. Keep Your Hands up Kid..Stick to your class of fighting...He was in way over his head...This whole "Hey man, i did what i had to do. I looked at Cortez like hey dude we're good." You've been boxing your whole life stupid....Elbows??? Floyd's a Philly Shell fighter and Ortiz Bullrushes leading with his head....that's what's gonna happen...

I think it's ridic. and unprofessional of Oscar and Ortiz's manager to come out and defend what happend. You don't say he had to make it even, don't these people have a press team that let's them know, this wasn't the way to go about things...Oscar is def still doing coke...

Victor headbutted, he got nailed..how ever you feel it is, that's your opinion bottom line is..he got knocked the FCUK out!!!! Cause he didn't obey the FIRST RULE U GET TAUGHT IN BOXING!!!! U DONT EVEN THROW A GOD DAMN JAB FIRST WITH A TRAINER TIL THEY TELL YOU...PROTECT YOURSELVES AT ALL TIMES..And when you forgot....The ref tells you right before the fight..lol...

NEXT...Who cares if he fights Pac or not...It dont matter..Sure the boxing world will be upset, i will be too...Doesn't Tarnish Floyd's career...He was ready to retire before Pac was coming up as a Welterweight....

All Pac has to do is take the test now...and they can go get it...and it will prolly be the best 24/7 Show, the best Face off...the best fight we've ever seen....Total Good Guy bad guy....

Comment

Working...
                      X