Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz: If no Floyd rematch we want Pac. We have no real interest in a Berto rematch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I kind of want Pac to fight Ortiz just so he can beat the **** out of him.

At the same time I really don't because the fight is worhtless but I'd love to see Ortiz get a worse ass kicking.

I kind of liked him before his fight, but the build up and exposure he has had over the last few months has actually made most people start to hate him.
    Me too. But Ortiz doesn't deserve the fight. He would make another one of his customary excuses after the fight. I can't stand fighters like that.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Me too. But Ortiz doesn't deserve the fight. He would make another one of his customary excuses after the fight. I can't stand fighters like that.
      haha yes, when ortiz wakes up from the knockout, he will run to pac's corner smiling, and say hey pac thanks for the payday, let's do a rematch!!!!!!!!

Comment

OscarDeLaHoya Oscar De La Hoya
        I just feel dan talking all that s%*#t is so unprofessional.I'm standing by my fighter 100 %

Comment

TooFred Fred Sternburg
          @OscarDeLaHoya Andf I'm standing by Dan Rafael -- and it's not just because he is king of the upgrades.

Fred is a PR guy for Manny Pac.

Comment

Anyone got a link to the conference call?

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
              Anyone got a link to the conference call?
              http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10859.html

Comment

Ortiz doesn't deserve a fight with Pac Man he should do a rematch with Berto or fight Khan.

Comment

oscar is probably just mad he can't claim hes only been wrong when hes had a "hunch".

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
                    Ortiz & Co. saying they want Pacquiao if they can't get a rematch with Floyd. And manager says they have no real interest in Berto again.

Comment

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
                      Tomorrow Oscar will have a conference call to talk about his 1999 fight with Trinidad and how he feels he was robbed #boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X