Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz: If no Floyd rematch we want Pac. We have no real interest in a Berto rematch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder why GBP will not talk about a Khan Ortiz fight??I think that fight makes a lot of sense tbh...

Comment

Ortiz is a ***** ass fake Mexican. This guy just wants a payday and he wants to screw all boxing fans. I knew he was a fake champ since he signed with Golden Boy.

Comment

I kind of want Pac to fight Ortiz just so he can beat the **** out of him.

At the same time I really don't because the fight is worhtless but I'd love to see Ortiz get a worse ass kicking.

I kind of liked him before his fight, but the build up and exposure he has had over the last few months has actually made most people start to hate him.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          make Ortiz-Khan..Khan said he wants to move up..both are goldenboy..there you have it
          i'd like this, no rematch plz

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I kind of want Pac to fight Ortiz just so he can beat the **** out of him.

At the same time I really don't because the fight is worhtless but I'd love to see Ortiz get a worse ass kicking.

I kind of liked him before his fight, but the build up and exposure he has had over the last few months has actually made most people start to hate him.

i dont have the stomach to watch another 24-7 with Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i dont have the stomach to watch another 24-7 with Ortiz

That's what I'm talking about.

This kid p*ssed me off so bad with this build up, I'm not even sure what it is it's just him

His stupid smile and constant bull****.

I can't wait until his next mental breakdown in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

That's what I'm talking about.

This kid p*ssed me off so bad with this build up, I'm not even sure what it is it's just him

His stupid smile and constant bull****.

I can't wait until his next mental breakdown in the ring.

i dont want to imagine watching my filipino programming and reporters tryin to tell people that Victor thinks he's a tree

Comment

Victor on the 24-7 with PAC

"i thought about beating Floyd when i was 9...then when i was 11, i thought about beating PAC"

"...this one is personal...this one is for my idol, Oscar"

puke

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Victor on the 24-7 with PAC

"i thought about beating Floyd when i was 9...then when i was 11, i thought about beating PAC"

"...this one is personal...this one is for my idol, Oscar"

puke
                    That's fine, just no more Ortiz under wear ads. Ortiz spent a lot of his youth predicting the boxing landscape YEARS ahead of schedule. He should be praised as a prophet for anticipating today's P4Pers.

Comment

The whole intv is on fight.hype.

Comment

Working...
                      X