Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz: If no Floyd rematch we want Pac. We have no real interest in a Berto rematch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Ortiz is blaming the headbutt on the elbows? Really?

Did anyone notice much elbows? I didn't. Not blatent or overly used, atleast.

These 3 have kind of hurt their chances of a rematch here. I assume Mayweather and his team will find this call hilarious.

And furthermore, will a rematch sell? Doubtful.

The 24/7 and build up will be unbearable also.

Comment

All those quotes sounded far worse hearing it. That was the worst thing they could have done to get people on their side.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
        Tomorrow Oscar will have a conference call to talk about his 1999 fight with Trinidad and how he feels he was robbed #boxing

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          So Ortiz is blaming the headbutt on the elbows? Really?

Did anyone notice much elbows? I didn't. Not blatent or overly used, atleast.

These 3 have kind of hurt their chances of a rematch here. I assume Mayweather and his team will find this call hilarious.

And furthermore, will a rematch sell? Doubtful.

The 24/7 and build up will be unbearable also.
          the rematch sell, if ortiz fights berto and khan in 2012. then fight floyd in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
            Oh don't you worry Ortiz. I'm sure that's a fight Arum would have no problem making. He'll be happy to kiss and make up with Oscar just so Pac can smash on you.

What's even better is the complete 180 spin that Arum would do to hype this up. All that " Ortiz is too inexperienced" BS will go straight out the window. Ortiz is a proven warrior now. He's great. Floyd just frustrated him that's all. Coulda happened to any fighter. He's ready. Let's do it.
            lmao, you're probably right, Ortiz is a name now. first I heard Arum dismiss Ortiz saying, Berto should be fighting Jones instead of Ortiz...well, then again maybe he was right cause Berto lost that fight...as for the topic, I don't think this fight happens next...it's not a good look, Ortiz didn't take serious punishment (imo) in the mayweather fight, but just so we don't get that 'coming off a loss' ****, I'd like him to get a good 2 wins under his belt...he's only 24, it's not like he's going to get old and shot. But the same applies to Mayweather, I wouldn't mind a rematch, maybe 2 fights down the line. Ortiz SHOULD fight Berto, I think he wins again, then fight Collazo or Alexander if he wants Pac, or fight Paulie or some right hander if he wants Floyd.

Comment

Ortiz should fight Pacquiao and get another good payday.
              Good for him

Comment

Ortiz should fight winner of Cotto/Margarito. And I think Cotto or Margarito would beat Ortiz.

Comment

hbo should force ortiz to fight berto

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    of course..lol ready to try to get him another payday and another ass whooping.cashing out on Ortiz
                    Rofl...Ortiz is a ***! mexicanos still support him? well I heard he is moving to Tel-Aviv soon...

Comment

• Poor Ortiz... Another Vargas thrown to the wolves.

Comment

Working...
                      X