Comments Thread For: Amir Khan, Marcos Maidana Renew The Verbal War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! This just doesn't stop

Comment

Its not Maidana's fault Guerrero faked an injury to duck him.

Props to Petrov for taking a fight on short notice and being a hero.

Comment

I'd love for Khan and Maidana to fight again.

I can see Khan getting too brave and making a big mistake earlier next go around because he's a lot faster and more accurate.

Maidana just has to apply the pressure from the start.

I think Khan will wilt.

Comment

I really hope Khan never fights Floyd cause he is going to get KTFO and all this will accomplish is it will embarrass Freddie.

Comment

Khans such a pamperd whiney ******, i hope he talks himself into a rematch with Maidana a real fighter who dont chery pick his way to the top willing to fight anyone, Khans gona get put in his place next time, Khans the biggest joke champion of all time, pretends to be a great boxer but he dont even want to fight the p4p champ, he never mentions wanting to fight manny, no not because they train together but because he knows himself he is a fraud and when he gets KTFO again the shows over, the nuthuggers will drop like flys.

Comment

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...his-place.html

"Maidana just wants a payday, so good luck to him.

"I beat the guy and he's going backwards. All my fights in the light-welterweight division have been against fighters in the top 10!

"Lamont Peterson is next for me so Timothy Bradley should fight Maidana for the WBA title.

"I'd love to see that but Bradley has somehow made his own balls disappear."

Comment

Who did Maidana beat to become a world champion anyway? WBA is so full of **** with this supertitle gift crap.

Comment

Working...
                X