No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan, Marcos Maidana Renew The Verbal War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
    he was offered to jump in, but under the same terms as cano. in other words: no point going to vegas when you're fighting for a few breadcrumbs. screw that strap.
    Anyone, anytime, anyplace baby!

Comment

So let me get this straight:

Maidana - Wins a very close decision vs morales but won't give him a rematch, ducks out against bradley with a fake back injury, then fights some bum who isn't even top 50 in rank. But yet he deserves a rematch with Khan #1 guy who beat him by a UD.....

Khan - Beats judah who was coming of a 5 streak for the IBF title, dominates mccloskey 6-0 even when all mccloskey did was dodge, been calling out bradley for over a year now, wanted the winner of mathysse-morrales for the WBC to unify the division. Yet he is being hated on??????? seriously???

Comment

Maidana had already sold out tickets in his home country to fight. It would've been a slap in the face to cancel on 9 days notice to fight in Vegas. Maidana would've beat the **** outta Morales and but I think Khan beats him again and is only throwing out his name to stay relevant

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Anyone, anytime, anyplace baby!
          typical boxer's statement, but we all know it's not that simple. and it doesn't exclude bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Maidana had already sold out tickets in his home country to fight. It would've been a slap in the face to cancel on 9 days notice to fight in Vegas. Maidana would've beat the **** outta Morales and but I think Khan beats him again and is only throwing out his name to stay relevant
            Thats pretty much the truth but the move looks bad on a global level.

There must have been some way he could have arranged a defence of the belt in Buenos Aires against the same guy, letting people re-use their tickets or swap them for a ticket for a delayed fight and then come back with the belt and do a quick defence.

Simples.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              exactly. also maidana said that he would rematch morales in december or something. why is that khan always trys to find an opportunity to talk **** about maidana?

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                Thats pretty much the truth but the move looks bad on a global level.

There must have been some way he could have arranged a defence of the belt in Buenos Aires against the same guy, letting people re-use their tickets or swap them for a ticket for a delayed fight and then come back with the belt and do a quick defence.

Simples.
                Exactly. Im sure his fans would prefer to see him win a real world title and then defend it at home

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
                  Maidana - Wins a very close decision vs morales but won't give him a rematch,

i guess you missed the numerous articles where maidana stated hed have no problem rematching morales in december

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    exactly. also maidana said that he would rematch morales in december or something. why is that khan always trys to find an opportunity to talk **** about maidana?
                    Cos this is Duran vs Leonard if Duran had LOST in Montreal.

Comment

i like khan as a fighter but every time he opens his mouth..its either mayweather or maidana..

Comment

Working...
                      X