No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Ortiz 24/7 - The Aftermath of The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
    After re-watching the fight, if you can call it that.. it felt soo fixed/staged from the beginning, Joe Cortez, *****, DeLaHoya, to the outcome. Soo fake.

As a diehard boxing fan I'm soo disguised that my sport is becoming the WWE.
    I thought i was the only one who thought this. All they needed was 50 cent to jump in with the steel chair while Cortez wasn't looking lol

Comment

LOL @ Mayweather crying again. i can't recall a "champ" that cries as much as Floyd...

Comment

Im convinced that Cortez in a crooked ref, i think he gets paid off by whoever. You think this fight was bull take a look at Soto vs Lorenso in 08. If Floyd wants to be on an even playing field why doesn't he push for more even judging and refing.

Comment

All I can say is, I'm further convinced that the relationship between Floyd and his fiance is either fradulant or she really doesnt love him and is just reaping the benefits. During the 24/7 series, he attempted to kiss her twice and twice she either brushed him off or gave him the cheek. Did anyone notice how not even on the bed was she close to him. He was laying down while she was sitting at the edge looking bored. Times where she should be by his side, he instead has 50cent as his showpeice. Men usually have a trophy wife that they keep on the arm. Floyd on the other hand has 50 as a trophy. Very weird!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            All I can say is, I'm further convinced that the relationship between Floyd and his fiance is either fradulant or she really doesnt love him and is just reaping the benefits. During the 24/7 series, he attempted to kiss her twice and twice she either brushed him off or gave him the cheek. Did anyone notice how not even on the bed was she close to him. He was laying down while she was sitting at the edge looking bored. Times where she should be by his side, he instead has 50cent as his showpeice. Men usually have a trophy wife that they keep on the arm. Floyd on the other hand has 50 as a trophy. Very weird!
            WTF? Ummm...OK.

Comment

Lol not that it matters but Floyd has been with his fiance for over 5 years. What type of idiot are you when you start to analyse another mans relationship. Edit your comment and add a massive PAUSE at the end because you sound mad ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SP1 View Post
                Lol not that it matters but Floyd has been with his fiance for over 5 years. What type of idiot are you when you start to analyse another mans relationship. Edit your comment and add a massive PAUSE at the end because you sound mad ****.
                ****? **** is when you have an actual ****sexual who gets off on rubbing your chest. **** is when you profess your love for another man while leaning over him as he blows on hot ravioli.

Comment

Fight was FIXED...

Any REAL boxing fan would have noticed that that fight was fixed.... Berto and Mayweather have comparable SPEED but Berto has WAY more POWER and he is a fight who comes foward rather than a boxer who counter punches. If you review Ortiz's previous fight you will notice he fought outside the norm and those "KNOCKOUT" punches he landed were not nearly as powerful or effective as punches landed by Maidana or Berto. Ortiz clearly got paid off and when he got "knocked" out and landed on his elbows and instead of getting up he played of that he could not get up. And when the fight was over he was pleasantly happy that he got payed off and not that he lost the biggest fight of his career. Even in the Maidana loss you could tell that he was an emotional fighter and that he wasnt happy. After this fight only touching the canvas once he was happy about losing... BUT i understand the media can not say such things like this. But boxing has become a fixed sport... its SAD

Comment

Originally posted by kingtone1 View Post
                    Any REAL boxing fan would have noticed that that fight was fixed.... Berto and Mayweather have comparable SPEED but Berto has WAY more POWER and he is a fight who comes foward rather than a boxer who counter punches. If you review Ortiz's previous fight you will notice he fought outside the norm and those "KNOCKOUT" punches he landed were not nearly as powerful or effective as punches landed by Maidana or Berto. Ortiz clearly got paid off and when he got "knocked" out and landed on his elbows and instead of getting up he played of that he could not get up. And when the fight was over he was pleasantly happy that he got payed off and not that he lost the biggest fight of his career. Even in the Maidana loss you could tell that he was an emotional fighter and that he wasnt happy. After this fight only touching the canvas once he was happy about losing... BUT i understand the media can not say such things like this. But boxing has become a fixed sport... its SAD
                    If you think this fight was fixed you are officially a mental midget.

Comment

I also noticed it but it might be camera shyness... I agree that she dont look too warm on Floyd but he picked her so its his issue... Im sure shes real dirty in the big boy mansion wen cameras are not around...

On another note, this 24/7 was useless, they basicly showed the fight and a bit of the presser... no protocol like removing wraps, drug testing, physical after the fight, Floyd getting stitched up, after parties, celebrity reactions...

Poor finally...

Comment

Working...
                      X