No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Ortiz 24/7 - The Aftermath of The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
    what amazes me more is how much ortiz is in denial when discussing the much deserved loss with his team. The definition of being mentally weak and nobody in his team cares enough to be straight with him on that. Ortiz's team is a failure at the highest level of the game.
    exactly, now i am sure everyone heard lets go.......if he hadnt ortiz would have won off disqualification... If you look at cortez's eyes when that first hook hit ortiz ass, he then saw it all....

But *******s will now say keith kizer an d cortez and the nsac cheated untrustworthy lol....

first usada now this...lol

Comment

just finished watching this

i loved the way it was edited

Comment

Ortiz is the most positve fighter i've ever seen after a loss. This fight with Floyd only made him more hungry to regain the title.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
          you mad???? Lol
          Yes I am those the worst $65 that I spent. How couldn't anyone not be??? WTF

Comment

hbo did a fantastic job covering this fight and all fights with the 24 7 series.
            me being a fight fan loved it but also the public that aint fight fans were talking about the fight...
            great marketing to increase the ppv numbers....
            good business hbo ...
            there aint no 24 7 series i wont watch....
            love the way they pump the fighters up to put doubt in your mind who will win...
            for the non fight fan , they actually thought ortiz had a chance..lol.....

Comment

After re-watching the fight, if you can call it that.. it felt soo fixed/staged from the beginning, Joe Cortez, *****, DeLaHoya, Ortiz, to the outcome. Soo fake.

As a diehard boxing fan I'm soo disguised that my sport is becoming the WWE.
              Last edited by fceeviper; 09-27-2011, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
                Ortiz is the most positve fighter i've ever seen after a loss. This fight with Floyd only made him more hungry to regain the title.
                ortiz was just happy not to be in there no more.....
                it was a blatant foul on his part. he aint deserve another crack at floyd ...

Comment

Great! Well done by HBO!

Comment

i didnt like how it was edited so much. they took off that awkward moment larry had with that guy who says OK JIM. his name slips my mind right now.

if they did that well, then what else did they form.

i watched all of the weigh in and the both post interviews and they cut it up to make it "interesting"

Comment

Originally posted by Puya View Post
                      Yes I am those the worst $65 that I spent. How couldn't anyone not be??? WTF
                      No doubt, totally agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X