No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Jabs: Mayweather's Cheap Shot Was Unfair

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
    yes he did. he also motioned both fighters toward each other and said lets go. a lot of haters are just looking for an excuse to hate floyd.
    let me drop you on your ass when you aint looking and see what you say *****.....ive seen the fight 3 times and reallly paid attention to floyd and he is slipping,to the naked eye you wouldnt think so but as much as he missed in the fight with ortiz if he fights pac he is in serious jeoperdy nothing floyd can do will help him him against pacquiao ,not pot shots or elbows will save him from pac i dont care what no ***** says ON HERE in ONE EAR OUT THE OTHER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
      let me drop you on your ass when you aint looking and see what you say *****.....ive seen the fight 3 times and reallly paid attention to floyd and he is slipping,to the naked eye you wouldnt think so but as much as he missed in the fight with ortiz if he fights pac he is in serious jeoperdy nothing floyd can do will help him him against pacquiao ,not pot shots or elbows will save him from pac i dont care what no ***** says on here in one ear out the other!!!!
      what the hell???

Pac must be slipping look how clottey busted him up...

Floyd faces different fighters different.... He will murder manny and thats a promise....

Comment

Originally posted by indystress View Post
        are you suppose to say lets go, take your eyes off of both fighters, look the other way, and talk to someone at ringside? Yah sure, i dont know boxing??? Ive been watching boxing for over a decade and have never seen it done that way before...ive seen the referee bring both guys to the middle of the ring, place his hand between both fighters then say fight, while maintaining eye contact with the fighters...what referee says "lets go" then walk away, takes his eyes off of both fighters, talk to someone at ringside, then look surprised to see one of the boxers on the floor?

Wrong protocol by cortez if u ask me
        lets go, if you and i were in the ring and a ref said lets go, would you have your hands down??

There would have not even been a break in the action had vic fought clean and fairly.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
          let me drop you on your ass when you aint looking and see what you say *****.....ive seen the fight 3 times and reallly paid attention to floyd and he is slipping,to the naked eye you wouldnt think so but as much as he missed in the fight with ortiz if he fights pac he is in serious jeoperdy nothing floyd can do will help him him against pacquiao ,not pot shots or elbows will save him from pac i dont care what no ***** says ON HERE in ONE EAR OUT THE OTHER!!!!
          One more thing who controls victors eyes???

VICTOR WASNT READY, EVERYONE ELSE WAS, ITS NOT A CONSPIRACY OR SOME **** MY MAN...

IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK IT WAS A CONSPIRACY???

HONESTLY.....

EVERYONE WAS READY EXCEPT.................

YOU GUESSED IT VICTOR ORTIZ...

Comment

oscar is full of sh**.

he orchestrated that fight.

He wanted the fans to talk about cheating and sportmanship, golden boy misleads fans by making such comments.

the fight was fixed, any comments from floyd, ortiz, cortez, oscar, arum, pacquiao. are all BS. its their job to sell the floyd vs pac fight.

Floyd and Manny will continue to win until they fight each other. True Story. Any fight before this are all fixed.

Bring on true boxing.. not a WWE show. Bring on Floyd vs. Manny for boxing sake.

Comment

"Ortiz was hungry to win" ???

Does this idiot think fans are as stupid as his wife, who stayed with him after he cheated on her with that dirty stripper and dressed himself up like a tranny ho in fishnets?

Ortiz wanted out. If he was hungry to win he wouldn't have been so lovey dovey towards Floyd, and he definately would not have stayed down. The way he was so happy after the bout suggests he was there for the paycheck.

If the rematch happens, it's bull****, and another bull**** fight for Floyd.

Comment

If you're the PFP champ, then act like it and shake off the mistake made by the rookie and kick his a$$ like a real champ, not like a punk.

Comment

Working...
                X