Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Clottey's New Focus, Ready To Reignite Career at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the great manny pacquiao????....???? he's very good but he's not great. great fighters beat any style any time any where. he's looked great against his fellow top rank stable mates, it's a great story but when they're the only ones you're fighting it means very little to real boxing fans.

Comment

Not interested in seeing a blatant diver back in the ring at all.

No one is interested in your post fight tantrums on how your robbed after throwing 20 punchers a round

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
        He should ask Pacquiao for a re-match now that he looks like to be serious about not taking extra money to purposely lose....I mean, now that he is over his diarrhea issues.
        Funnily enough, the garbage bag full of ridiculous excuses that he gave in an interview shortly after the Pac fight to justify his strangely innocuous performance..... did not include the diarrhea excuse

This is probably the " comeback " that Arum promised him ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          Clottey you had your chance and made excuses why you lost after.

I don't give a rats behind what new excuse you are using to hype yourself up this time.

Fact is you didn't even try to fight pac. You stayed in your shell all night long and threw maybe 20 punches the whole night.
          And when he did open up, he not only hit Pac, he hurt him.....

..... then he stopped

Comment

Originally posted by Hisoka_ View Post

Clottey is better then Ortiz..

Comment

I miss Joshua, he is one of my favorite boxers. He is a defensive genius like Floyd. I want to see him fight against Ortiz, Berto or Alvarez in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                And Floyd is better than Manny , doesnt that give you the ****s lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                  Let's see, Clottey and Mosley both basically did the same dance against Pacquaio. I wonder if they were paid the same amount of money and speaking of money, I wonder why Pacquaio wont get out of his contract with Top Prank when he knows their ripping him off. Could it be that Arum has something on Pacroid that's keeping him there? hmmmmmmmm, interesting.

I'll tell you why,

The Pacman has humility, it's a trait that he has the most compared to other boxers. That makes him great. Arum helped Pacquiao a lot that's why he repays Arum by being loyal to him. Not like other boxers whom Arum was one of the keys that made them star and just neglect them nowadays. Example of them are Dela **** and Gayweather. Filipino's have the trait to repay there dues. That's why pacman is that great, And perhaps how do you know that Arum is ripping "Pacman"? WTF, you should share that information. The problem with you people is that your believing those hersay, lols. Should try to know the difference between a proven fact than fiction!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    By Mike Coppinger - Former welterweight champion Joshua Clottey has been incognito ever since his uninspiring effort against Manny Pacquiao in March 2010.

Rumors of his prolonged hiatus from the squared-circle ranged from being content with his hefty purse from the “Pacman” bout to not having the desire to train any longer.

For the first time since his loss to Pacquiao, Clottey spoke at length, breaking his silence of over 16 months, stating “I just wasn’t ready to answer questions before.”

Clottey, who was schedule to return in March versus Calvin Green before pulling out with a wrist injury, maintains he simply was taking some time off, waiting for the right fight to come along.

“I can fight at any time,” Clottey exclaimed. “My lawyer has been talking to Top Rank about me getting back in the ring, because you see I’m sick and tired of people calling me asking me, ‘When are you going to fight, when are you not going to fight?’ My fans worry about me, when I’m going to return to the ring… and I’m going to return to the ring.” [Click Here To Read More]
                    AKA Clottey will get outworked the second he steps up to an elite opponent. He's with Top Rank, so he'll be fed to a cash cow in 2 fights or less.

Comment

Originally posted by kencross27 View Post
                      The Pacman has humility..... That makes him great. Arum helped Pacquiao a lot that's why he repays Arum by being loyal to him...... Filipino's have the trait to repay there dues. That's why pacman is that great
                      Oh really ?

Greatness is defined by how loyal you are to your promoter ?

I though it was defined by how well you can sing ?

Manny is greater than Celine Dion.

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                      Originally posted by jasbar View Post
                      I miss Joshua, he is one of my favorite boxers. He is a defensive genius like Floyd. I want to see him fight against Ortiz, Berto or Alvarez in 2012.
                      WHAT THE FUK ARE YOU GUYS ON ?

Comment

Working...
                      X